Sweet Solid Lotion
This rich lotion bar will deeply moisturize your skin in just one go!
Just rub it on damp skin and massage it to help the absorption, and remember that a little goes a long way!
This bar is inspired by the comforting and warm mulled wine ('vin brulé' in Italian), and it's scented with sweet orange and cinnamon essential oils, which give it a sweet and cozy scent!
(Please note that all our products are gender-neutral/unisex)
HOW TO USE
Apply to damp skin, let the warmth of your skin warm and soften the lotion a bit. Then glide all over your body.
- Cocoa butter: Intense moisturising and conditioning properties, it is absorbed easily
- Shea butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin
- Sweet almond oil: Nourishing, particularly good for dry itching skin
- Extra virgin olive oil: Very moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Vitamin E oil: High in antioxidants and with excellent anti-inflammatory and skin healing properties
Please avoid keeping this solid lotion in the shower!
- Weight: ~90g
- Electricity: This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- Packaging: 100% recycled, unbleached cardboard with natural almond-based glue. Recyclable and/or compostable.
- Vegan and Cruelty-free!
- Palm-oil free
- Handmade in the UK
Please note that because this product is handmade, therefore, slight variations in shape, color, scent, and weight may occur.
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil), Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil
Within Essential Oils: Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Cinnamal, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Coumarin, Eugenol, Linalool, Limonene
ABOUT THE BRAND
Zero Waste Path Shop is such an amazing and awesome brand! Founded by Bianca and her boyfriend Giulio, they really care about finding the best natural ingredients out there, and in having the most sustainable possible plastic-free packaging. They are super hard-working passionate people who are always looking for ways to improve themselves and their business, always putting purpose before profit!