Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, whether you live in the Netherlands or an international country. Every order is provided with Track & Trace so you can follow your package.
SHIPPING - THE NETHERLANDS
- Dispatch time: Your order will be dispatched between 1-3 days after order confirmation
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 1-3 business days after your order is dispatched.
- Shipping costs: €4,95 for all orders.
- Free shipping: If your order is above €50,- then the shipping costs are free.
FIETSKOERIERS & DHL
All of our orders will be shipped with Fietskoeriers or their partner DHL, which is the most sustainable shipping option available in the Netherlands. The bicycle courier collects the packages from us daily and they strive to deliver all packages in the Netherlands within 48 hours.
The bicycle couriers deliver the packages from Tuesday to Friday between 6:00 PM and 10:00 PM. If you are not at home when the delivery person comes to your door, they will always try to deliver your package to your neighbors. Is it not working with your neighbors? The bicycle couriers make three delivery attempts, after three failed delivery attempts your package is returned to us at Plastic Free Amsterdam. On Saturday, the packages are delivered by DHL, in collaboration with Fietskoeriers.
Change delivery day or address?
If your package is delivered by bicycle, you can. The track & trace message you receive will state whether your package will be delivered by bicycle. To change the delivery day or delivery address, it is best to contact Fietskoeriers.nl via the chat function on the website, mail or via Whatsapp:+31 6 14435193.
I put in the wrong address, what do I do?
- Before your order has been shipped: If we have not shipped your order yet, send us an email at info@plasticfreeamsterdam with your order number and the correct address and we will change it for you before shipping.
- After your order has been shipped: If we have already shipped your order, there is nothing we can do since it's out of our control. Your order will be returned to us by the shipping courier and then we can ship your order again, after which the customer is responsible for additional shipping fees.
However, we are asking you, the customer, to understand that we are a small business and every time we have to re-ship we end up losing money on the order. Not just losing profit, but losing money. We would like our customers to review and please be understanding of the following policy:
If you have made an error in entering your address, we will need to send you an invoice to cover the complete cost of re-shipping your order once it has been returned-to-sender. If this is not your preference, the other option would be to refund your order, minus our cost of shipping.
This policy is not our preference, nor is it our first choice. However, the simplest solution to this problem is to carefully enter and review your address as you are placing your order. If you realize there is a problem with your address, please contact us as soon as possible, and we would be happy to fix it!
Lost or damaged?
Plastic Free Amsterdam is not liable for any packages that have been lost, damaged, or marked "Delivered" by the postal service since this is out of our control. However, per request we are able to start and investigation to determine the whereabouts of your package and potentially find a solution for you.
If your package hasn't arrived past the scheduled delivery date, please first contact the postal service. If this is not helpful, you can contact us and we can start an investigation.
How does Cycloon work?
The city is the domain of bicycles. That is why green gas cars drive to the outskirts of the city and the bicycle couriers deliver the packages by bicycle from there. In this way, we reduce the traffic pressure in the city and limit CO2 emissions to a minimum.
These bicycle couriers currently cycle in 30 cities, but not yet in the rest of the Netherlands. It is therefore possible that their partner, DHL, will deliver your package. And that is still sustainable! By combining delivery in rural areas with a different carrier, the vans are fuller and no CO2-emitting vehicles are added on the highway. DHL also has the sustainable bar high, by 2050 they want to be completely emission-free. The track & trace message that we will send you states whether the bicycle couriers will deliver your package or whether DHL will do so.
International orders will be shipped with UPS.
- Australia € 23,80 (please note that additional import tax cost will charged at customs)
- Austria € 13,24
- Andorra € 15,-
- Belarus € 15,21
- Belgium € 7,50 (free shipping over €100,-)
- Bosnia-Herzegovina € 15,21
- Bulgaria € 13,24
- Canada € 23,80
- China € 47,21 (please note that additional import tax cost will charged at customs)
- Croatia € 13,24
- Cyprus € 19,51
- Czech Republic €13,24
- Denmark (excl. Faroe Islands) € 14,20
- Estonia € 13,24
- Finland € 19,41
- France (incl. Corsica & Monaco) € 13,40
- Germany €8,50 (free shipping over €100,-)
- Greece € 13,24
- Hungary € 13,24
- Iceland € 15,21
- Ireland € 13,24
- India € 47,21 (please note that additional import tax cost will charged at customs)
- Israel € 47,41 (please note that additional import tax cost will charged at customs)
- Italy € 12,50
- Latvia € 13,24
- Liechtenstein € 15,-
- Lithuania € 13,24
- Luxembourg € 10,90 (free shipping over 150,-)
- Macedonia € 15,21
- Malta € 18,-
- Moldova € 15,21
- Monaco €13,24
- Montenegro € 15,21
- Norway € 15,-
- Poland € 13,24
- Portugal (incl. Azores & Madeira) € 13,24
- Romania € 13,24
- San Marino € 15,-
- Serbia € 15,21
- Slovakia € 13,24
- Slovenia € 13,24
- Spain € 13,24
- Sweden € 19,70
- Switzerland € 15,- (please note that additional import tax cost will charged at customs)
- Turkey € 15,21
- United Kingdom € 12,90 (please note that additional import tax cost will charged at customs)
- United States of America € 23,80 (please note that additional import tax cost will charged at customs)
- United States of Emirates € 23,80 (please note that additional import tax cost will charged at customs)
Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 2-7 business days after your order is dispatched.
Shipping costs: The shipping costs are displayed next to the country name. We do not have a standard international shipping fee because we want you to know exactly what the costs are for each country. This way you know you won't pay too much.
PICK UP YOUR ORDER IN AMSTERDAM?
You can pick up your order in our storage unit located on H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 144 in Amsterdam. You can choose for pickup at checkout. Carefully read the instructions given.
If you have any questions, you can contact us: