Coffee Face Scrub Herbal Blend 100ml
Buff away dry, dead cells to leave you feeling soft, smooth, and glowy. Blended with shea butter to nourish the skin post-scrub.
Reused, repurposed, reloved.
This scrub is made with top-quality Arabica coffee grounds sourced from artisan coffee shops.
HOW TO USE
Shake scrub vigorously to mix before applying to damp face in circular motions. Leave for a few moments, rinse with warm water and a soap bar, and pat dry. This scrub can be used several times per week, but we recommend using it one time per week.
- Rosemary Oil: A powerful antibacterial and antiseptic, rosemary oil help keep whiteheads, blackheads, acne, and other oily skin related problems away.
- Rosehip Oil: Rich in essential fatty acids, including linoleic and linolenic acids, rosehip oil is effective in hydrating dry, itchy skin. Easily absorbed, the antioxidants travel deep into the skin's layers to provide intense moisturization.
- Thyme oil: An excellent natural treatment for acne, thyme essential oil has strong antibacterial and antimicrobial properties that help against acne, spots, and other skin complaints.
This scrub is housed in a 100% aluminum tube with a white PP cap (because black plastic almost never gets recycled). We contacted UpCircle about this because we want to reduce plastic waste. They come up with the solution of offering first of all white caps instead of black and that we can order tubes without a plastic cap.
So here are the solutions:
You can make a first purchase cap-less and reuse something you already have at home!
Buy the first tube with a white plastic cap and for a plastic-free refill option, keep your plastic cap and select "Refill: No Cap" from the dropdown menu.
- Or you can send your plastic cap back to us so we can reuse for future orders, once we received the cap you will receive a discount code for any future orders. Please send us an email about this when you decide to post one.
- Suitable for all oily and combination skin
- Made with repurposed coffee grounds from London cafe
- House in an aluminum lid tube in cardboard packaging.
- No SLS, SLEs, palm oil, silicones, parabens, mineral oil, parfum or sulfates.
- Vegan & cruelty-free, UK-made,
- Made in the UK
Coffea Arabica Seed Powder, Sucrose, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, *Limonene, *Linalool.
*Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Q: What order should I use the products in - particularly; when do I use the serum?
- Cleansing Balm: melt away makeup and remove the surface layer of dirt, pollution and toxins from the day.
- A Soap Bar: penetrate more deeply into the pores to remove impurities, thus helping prevent breakouts, build-up, and spots.
- Coffee Face Scrub: buff away dead, dry skin to reveal fresh glowing skin underneath! (once a week max)
- A Toner (optional): hydrates and soothes the skin after cleansing.
- Eye Cream: firms, brightens, and protects the delicate skin around your eyes.
- Face Moisturiser: this crucial product has cocoa butter and aloe vera to soothe and nourish the skin.
- Coffee Face Serum: as this serum is oil-based, it is applied after the moisturizer to lock in moisture and help promote the production of collagen, keeping skin supple!