Copper Tongue Scraper
Copper tongue scraping is an Ayurvedic self-care ritual that removes bacteria, food debris, fungi, toxins, and dead cells from the surface of the tongue. Made from 100% pure copper, copper's medicinal uses have been proven throughout history. This is because copper is naturally anti-microbial and anti-bacterial so it works wonders for ridding your mouth of bacteria. And it takes about 75 minutes for a copper surface to naturally get rid of the bacteria living on it. This means that your copper tongue scraper will always be much cleaner than a plastic or steel tongue scraper.
The dental research has concluded that a tongue scraper is more effective at removing toxins and bacteria from the tongue than a toothbrush. Almost half of our oral bacteria live on and in the deep crevices of our tongue; the scraping action of a tongue scraper collects these toxic tongue coatings and removes them from the body. Some people who get a large buildup of bacteria will benefit from tongue scraping because it is essentially the manual removal of the bacteria which causes the compounds that produce bad breath.
There are claims that regular tongue scraping, by removing a buildup of toxins, can boost your immunity, improve your digestive health and also assist with your general well-being as it is an important part of Ayurvedic health and digestion principles.
HOW TO USE
- Stand in front of the mirror, open wide, and stick your tongue out
- Pinch the ends of the scraper so the round end fits onto your tongue- Start at the back and lightly scrape forwards (never do front to back)
- Gently touch the scraper to your tongue. Slowly pull it forward, toward the tip of your tongue.
- Clean after each use and repeat a couple of times to each area. It will only take a couple of minutes to complete.
- Wash the scraper with soap and water and leave to dry out.
- 100% pure copper
- Clears toxins & bacteria from the tongue
- Prevents bad breath
- 1x copper tongue scraper + cotton travel pouch