Wild Sage + Co
Oil Cleanser for OILY Skin - 100ml
Formulated for those with combination or oily skin
We know that our skin naturally produces oils to protect, moisturize and heal our skin, and so if our skin needs these oils to be healthy, we need to replace the old dirty oils with beneficial new ones. There are no harsh chemicals involved. Nothing to strip your skin of its natural sebum. And this is vital, because when you strip your skin of its natural oils, it goes into overdrive, trying to create more. Which can lead to clogged pores and blackheads.
- Castor Oil, with its antimicrobial and antifungal properties, works wonders for blemished or acne-prone skin. It has astringent qualities that clear away excess dirt and old skin, and, while it a moisturizing oil it doesn’t block pores.
- Apricot kernel oil works wonders for dry, damaged skin. Its anti-inflammatory properties make it a potent healing oil that also locks in the skin's moisture.
- Almond oil is a highly nutritious oil containing large amounts of proteins, essential fatty acids and vitamins E and D.
- Jojoba oil is the oil closest to our skin's natural sebum. It is readily absorbed into the skin and helps to regulate sebum production. Both deeply moisturizing and balancing, jojoba helps to treat problem skin and reduces the signs of aging.
- Rosehip seed oil is full of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, vitamins and omega 3 and 6, making it a powerful oil to combat problem skin and to replenish cells.
HOW TO USE
- Start with your face as it is, no need to pre-clean, even if you are wearing makeup, rinse your face lightly with the warm, running water.
- Pour the oil in the palm of your hand and massage firmly, but gently, into the skin always moving upwards.
- Massage for 2 minutes, and then let the oil sit on your face for 30 more seconds or more.
- Apply a warm wet face cloth to your face and hold it there for 10-15 seconds.
- Slowly begin to wipe off.
- Rinse your face cloth and repeat until you’ve wiped all the oil off your skin.
- 100ml - a little goes a long way
- Plastic-free - only a small amount on the insert of the lid for product legislations and the front label
- 100% Natural, vegan & cruelty-free
- Palm oil-free
- No Preservatives, Parabens or Fragrances
- Homemade in the Herefordshire countryside
Prunus dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Rosa Canina (Rosehip Seed) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Essential Oil), Pelargonium Rosa (Rose Geranium) Oil