Wild Sage + Co
Oil Cleanser for OILY Skin - 100ml
Formulated for those with combination or oily skin
We know that our skin naturally produces oils to protect, moisturize and heal our skin, and so if our skin needs these oils to be healthy, we need to replace the old dirty oils with beneficial new ones. There are no harsh chemicals involved. Nothing to strip your skin of its natural sebum. And this is vital, because when you strip your skin of its natural oils, it goes into overdrive, trying to create more. Which can lead to clogged pores and blackheads.
- Castor Oil, with its antimicrobial and antifungal properties, works wonders for blemished or acne-prone skin. It has astringent qualities that clear away excess dirt and old skin, and, while it a moisturizing oil it doesn’t block pores.
- Apricot kernel oil works wonders for dry, damaged skin. Its anti-inflammatory properties make it a potent healing oil that also locks in the skin's moisture.
- Almond oil is a highly nutritious oil containing large amounts of proteins, essential fatty acids and vitamins E and D.
- Jojoba oil is the oil closest to our skin's natural sebum. It is readily absorbed into the skin and helps to regulate sebum production. Both deeply moisturizing and balancing, jojoba helps to treat problem skin and reduces the signs of aging.
- Rosehip seed oil is full of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, vitamins and omega 3 and 6, making it a powerful oil to combat problem skin and to replenish cells.
HOW TO USE
- Start with your face as it is, no need to pre-clean, even if you are wearing makeup, rinse your face lightly with the warm, running water.
- Pour the oil in the palm of your hand and massage firmly, but gently, into the skin always moving upwards.
- Massage for 2 minutes, and then let the oil sit on your face for 30 more seconds or more.
- Apply a warm wet face cloth to your face and hold it there for 10-15 seconds.
- Slowly begin to wipe off.
- Rinse your face cloth and repeat until you’ve wiped all the oil off your skin.
- 100ml - a little goes a long way
- Plastic-free - only a small amount on the insert of the lid for product legislations and the front label
- 100% Natural, vegan & cruelty-free
- Palm oil-free
- No Preservatives, Parabens or Fragrances
- Homemade in the Herefordshire countryside
Prunus dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Rosa Canina (Rosehip Seed) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Essential Oil), Pelargonium Rosa (Rose Geranium) Oil
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, whether you live in the Netherlands or an international country. Every order is provided with Track & Trace so you can follow your package.
SHIPPING - THE NETHERLANDS
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 1-3 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: €4,95 for all orders.
- Free shipping: If your order is above €50,- then the shipping costs are free.
All of our orders will be shipped with Fietskoeriers, which is the most sustainable shipping option available in the Netherlands. The bicycle courier collects the packages from us daily and they strive to deliver all packages in the Netherlands within 24 hours.
The bicycle couriers deliver the packages from Tuesday to Friday between 6:00 PM and 10:00 PM. If you are not at home when the delivery person comes to your door, they will always try to deliver your package to your neighbors. Is it not working with your neighbors? The bicycle couriers make three delivery attempts, after three failed delivery attempts your package is returned to us at Plastic Free Amsterdam On Saturday, the packages are delivered by DHL, in collaboration with Fietskoeriers.nl.
Change delivery day or address?
If your package is delivered by bicycle, you can. The track & trace message you receive will state whether your package will be delivered by bicycle. To change the delivery day or delivery address, it is best to contact Fietskoeriers.nl via the chat function on the website, mail or via Whatsapp:+31 6 14435193.
How does Fietskoeriers.nl work?
The city is the domain of bicycles. That is why green gas cars drive to the outskirts of the city and the bicycle couriers deliver the packages by bicycle from there. In this way, we reduce the traffic pressure in the city and limit CO2 emissions to a minimum.
These bicycle couriers currently cycle in 30 cities, but not yet in the rest of the Netherlands. It is therefore possible that their partner, DHL, will deliver your package. And that is still sustainable! By combining delivery in rural areas with a different carrier, the vans are fuller and no CO2-emitting vehicles are added on the highway. DHL also has the sustainable bar high, by 2050 they want to be completely emission-free. The track & trace message that we will send you states whether the bicycle couriers will deliver your package or whether DHL will do so.
We ship to the following countries:
- Austria ( home - €10,30; service point - €6,50)
- Belgium (home €7,45; service point - €5,90)
- Czechia (€13,55)
- Denmark (€10,20)
- Estonia (home - €15,20; service point - €14,10)
- France (home - €11,75; service point - €8,75)
- Germany (€6,45)
- Hungary (€13,55)
- Ireland (€15,20)
- Italy (€15,40)
- Latvia ( home -€17,45; service point - €16,30)
- Liechtenstein (€14,10)
- Lithuania (€16,30)
- Luxembourg (home - €9,75; service point - €7,35)
- Monaco (€13,05)
- Poland (€13,55)
- Portugal (€14,10)
- Slovenia (€15,20)
- Slovakia (€14,10)
- Spain (15,20)
- Sweden (€13,05)
- United Kingdom (€9,45)
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 2-5 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: The shipping costs are displayed next to the country name. We do not have a standard international shipping fee because we want you to know exactly what the costs are. This way you know you won't pay too much.
PICK UP YOUR ORDER IN AMSTERDAM?
You can pick up your order in our storage unit in the Bijlmerbajes located on H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 48 in Amsterdam. You can choose for pickup at checkout. Carefully read the instructions given.
If you have any questions, you can contact us: