Coffee Face Scrub Citrus Blend 100ml
Coffee face scrub formulated for dry, dehydrated skin with rosehip, sweet orange and lemon verbena essential oils. Orange oil acts as both an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory - perfect for soothing redness and irritation, whilst uplifting lemon verbena helps to tone the skin. With strong antiseptic properties, it can help treat acne and spots for a clear complexion. Buff away dry, dead cells to leave you feeling soft, smooth and glowy. Blended with shea butter to nourish the skin post-scrub.
Reused, repurposed, reloved.
This scrub is made with top-quality Arabica coffee grounds sourced from artisan coffee shops.
- Orange Oil: Extracted from the peel of the orange, this essential oil acts as both an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory - perfect for soothing redness and irritation. Citrus oils like orange help to remove excess sebum from the skin and keep it balanced.
- Jojoba Oil: Rich in important vitamins E and B, jojoba has a similar composition to sebum, helping the skin to maintain balance and prevent excess build up. Deeply moisturising, it helps dry, dehydrated skin retain hydration.
- Lemon Verbena: Vibrantly aromatic, this uplifting citrus oil helps to tone the skin. With strong antiseptic properties, it can help treat acne and spots for a clear complexion.
This scrub is housed in a 100% aluminum tube with a white PP cap (because black plastic almost never gets recycled). We contacted UpCircle about this because we want to reduce plastic waste. They come up with the solution of offering first of all white caps instead of black and that we can order tubes without a plastic cap.
So here are the solutions:
You can make a first purchase cap-less and reuse something you already have at home!
Buy the first tube with a white plastic cap and for a plastic-free refill option, keep your plastic cap and select "Refill: No Cap" from the dropdown menu.
Or you can send your plastic cap back to us so we can reuse for future orders, once we received the cap you will receive a discount code for any future orders. Please send us an email about this when you decide to post one.
HOW TO USE
Shake scrub vigorously to mix before applying to damp face in circular motions. Leave for a few moments, rinse with warm water and pat dry. This scrub can be used several times per week.
- Suitable for all oily and combination skin
- Made with repurposed coffee grounds from London cafe
- House in an aluminum lid tube in cardboard packaging.
- Vegan & cruelty-free, UK-made,
- Made in the UK
Coffea Arabica Seed Powder, Sucrose, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Lippia Citriodora (Lemon Verbena) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, *Limonene, *Linalool.
*Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, whether you live in the Netherlands or an international country. Every order is provided with Track & Trace so you can follow your package.
SHIPPING - THE NETHERLANDS
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 1-3 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: €4,95 for all orders.
- Free shipping: If your order is above €50,- then the shipping costs are free.
We ship to the following countries:
- Austria ( home - €10,30; service point - €6,50)
- Belgium (home €7,45; service point - €5,90)
- Czechia (€13,55)
- Denmark (€10,20)
- Estonia (home - €15,20; service point - €14,10)
- France (home - €11,75; service point - €8,75)
- Germany (€6,45)
- Hungary (€13,55)
- Ireland (€15,20)
- Italy (€15,40)
- Latvia ( home -€17,45; service point - €16,30)
- Liechtenstein (€14,10)
- Lithuania (€16,30)
- Luxembourg (home - €9,75; service point - €7,35)
- Monaco (€13,05)
- Poland (€13,55)
- Portugal (€14,10)
- Slovenia (€15,20)
- Slovakia (€14,10)
- Spain (15,20)
- Sweden (€13,05)
- United Kingdom (€9,45)
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 2-5 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: The shipping costs are displayed next to the country name. We do not have a standard international shipping fee because we want you to know exactly what the costs are. This way you know you won't pay too much.
PICK UP YOUR ORDER IN AMSTERDAM?
You can pick up your order in our storage unit in the Bijlmerbajes located on H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 48 in Amsterdam. You can choose for pickup at checkout. Carefully read the instructions given.
If you have any questions, you can contact us: