Washing Up Loofah Sponge
The Loofah plant is a vigorously growing plant which is from the cucumber family and rich in sustainable fibers and yet soft and flexible. When the fruit is ripe, the inside of the loofah fruit develops a network of fibers that are perfect for cleaning and exfoliating when they are dried. These loofahs are harvested, peeled, seeds removed and then dried, cut into lengths and processed by hand in Egypt. This method of processing is a natural tradition that has been passed on through many generations
HOW TO USE
When dry, our washing up pads will feel quite course and stiff however once the loofah is soaked in water it will expand and become soft, especially good for non-stick pans.
After each use squeeze out any excess water then shake out any food particles and then hang to dry.
You can even wash your loofah in the washing machine occasionally or by hand. Soak in baking soda to freshen up and give a good thoroughly clean, make sure to rinse well before reusing.
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
- Lasts for months
- Supports traditional skills, crops and cottage industries while ensuring fair wages
- Handmade in Egypt
LoofCo products are inspired by cleaning methods that have been tried and tested for generations. With the help of this knowledge, the products are expertly designed and made in Sri Lanka and Egypt.They ensure that local farmers and production workers have a pleasant workplace and are treated fairly with wages and benefits, such as medical insurance, higher hourly wages than the normal rates. There are no children employed.
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, whether you live in the Netherlands or an international country. Every order is provided with Track & Trace so you can follow your package.
SHIPPING - THE NETHERLANDS
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 1-3 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: €4,95 for all orders.
- Free shipping: If your order is above €50,- then the shipping costs are free.
We ship to the following countries:
- Austria (€6,30)
- Belgium (€6,30)
- Bulgaria (€17.90)
- Croatia (€15,10)
- Czechia (€12,75)
- Denmark (€9,85)
- Estonia (€15.20)
- France (€9,45)
- Germany (€6,45)
- Greece (€ 19,20)
- Hungary (€14,25)
- Ireland (€14,70)
- Italy (€15,00)
- Liechtenstein (€14,10
- Luxembourg (€7,35)
- Monaco (€12,60)
- Poland (€13,10)
- Portugal (€13,65)
- Romania (€14,60)
- Slovenia (€15,20)
- Slovakia (€14,25)
- Spain (14,70)
- Sweden (€12,60)
- United Kingdom (€9,45)
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 2-5 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: The shipping costs are displayed next to the country name. We do not have a standard international shipping fee because we want you to know exactly what the costs are. This way you know you won't pay too much.
PICK UP YOUR ORDER IN AMSTERDAM?
You can pick up your order in our storage unit in the Bijlmerbajes located on H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 48 in Amsterdam. Sent us an email or message for a pick up time and date.