The use of eyeshadow can change your eye by playing with its shape and size. Combining colors can intensify and make the eyes more sensual. Match your refills for multiple options.
Packaged in a unique, varnished bamboo case and attractively presented in a bamboo pouch with drawstring. ZAO makeup is both a beautiful gift and an item to treasure. All of the powders are talc-free.
- Vegetal Squalene: Extracted from olive oil, vegetable Squalene is a derivative of squalene, which is a natural component of human sebum. It has an excellent affinity with the skin, due to its similarity with natural cutaneous lipids, whilst its emollient properties make it an ideal active ingredient. It strengthens the cutaneous hydrolipidic barrier, softens the skin, and protects it from dehydration.
- Organic Rice Powder: Rice powder is one of the oldest cosmetic ingredients. It mattifies the skin without clogging pores and regulates sebum secretion.
Organic linseed oil: Because it is rich in unsaturated fatty acids (omega 6, omega 3) and vitamins (A, E, B, K), this oil is very nourishing and regenerating. Thanks to the macromolecules it contains, it helps to retain the water in the epidermis and thus significantly improves moisture balance and elasticity.
- Bamboo powder: It is a white substance extracted from the joints of bamboo. Thanks to its high silica content, it remineralizes, hydrates, and participates in the regeneration of your skin while reducing the shine of combination and oily skin
HOW TO USE
Apply an eye primer and then a light or medium eyeshadow all over the eyelid with an Eyeshadow Brush. Then choose a darker shade to emphasize the base of the lashes using a smaller brush. Lighten the inner corner of the eye with a light shade. For an intense look, use a dark shade in the outer corner of the eye. You can use the matte black eyeshadow 206 as an Eyeliner to draw a fine line along the base of the upper lashes. To complete the look, apply one of our Zao Make-up Mascaras to your lashes.
Please note that shade 271 Coppered Pink is ultra-pearly.
- Zero waste & plastic-free packaging
- Beautiful bamboo casing and reusable cotton pouch with drawstring
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Suitable for all skin types
- NO synthetic preservatives
- Contains an RSPO palm oil derivative
- Makeup is produced in Europe & bamboo in China
- Net weight: 3 gr / 0.10 oz.
Pearly Eyeshadow (F11) :mica, Squalane, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder*, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch*, Zinc Stearate, Olive Oil Decyl Esters**, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopherol, Squalene, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil*, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide, Aqua (Water), Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract, Alcohol, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Bisabolol, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Ci 77820 (Silver). May Contain +/-: Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Green), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet). * Ingredients From Organic Farming. ** Made Using Organic Ingredients.