Wooden Shaving Bowl
THE MUST-HAVE FOR BEGINNERS OR SELF-RESPECTING SHAVERS
An indispensable accessory to raise the foam! For a soft and silky lather.
HOW TO USE
- Place the shaving soap in the bowl
- Raise the foam directly inside the bowl with a shaving brush
- After using, remove excess water and dry the soap
- Once dry, put the lid back on the bowl
- Plastic-free: Made of beech wood
- Handmade by an artisan woodturner in France
- The shape designed to hold Into the Beard's shaving soaps in place before the lather rises
- Treated with a food-grade oil to protect the wood
- Diameter: 7.6cm
- Height: 4.3cm
ABOUT THE BRAND
Into The Beard was created by two childhood friends from the Jura who are passionate about mountains and wide-open spaces and who have always dreamed of settling down in the Alps. Yann started everything six years ago, after a sabbatical year in Australia. Back in France, he realized that there were not enough cosmetic brands dedicated to beards and even fewer natural products.
Using his expertise in biochemistry, he started to concoct his own products and shared them with his bearded friends, especially Adrien who brought his knowledge in digital communication in the Into The Beard adventure.
Today it is in Saint-Gervais-les-Bains that the two partners have set up shop to develop products inspired by alpine nature.