Washing Up Scraper
This handy coconut scraper is a good, sustainable alternative to scouring pads. No to microplastics, yes to the coconut! The naturally hard coconut shell, with a somewhat rough structure, helps remove stubborn dirt. The scraper is super sturdy and therefore lasts a long time, but if it is still at the end of its life, you can simply put it on the compost. Super sustainable.
Coconut fiber is the naturally bacterial-resistant, fibrous material that is found between the hard, internal shell and the outer brown coconut bark. LoofCo uses coconut fibers that are a by-product of coconut feed and oil production and that would otherwise be incinerated. They twist coconut fiber around a 100% recyclable, galvanized stainless steel core and add a metal hanging loop for easy use and draining. Coconut fiber stays stiff when wet, holds liquids well and gives the coconut bark extra scrubbing power.
HOW TO USE
- Soak stubborn dirt first in water, then use the scraper
- The scraper has a knife-like end with a rough surface for the effective removal of dirt.
- If it starts to fray, trim the end of the scraper to last for months.
- Use the cord to let the scraper dry while hanging
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
- Lasts for months
- Supports traditional skills, crops and cottage industries while ensuring fair wages
- Handmade in Egypt
LoofCo products are inspired by cleaning methods that have been tried and tested for generations. With the help of this knowledge, the products are expertly designed and made in Sri Lanka and Egypt. They ensure that local farmers and production workers have a pleasant workplace and are treated fairly with wages and benefits, such as medical insurance, higher hourly wages than the normal rates. There are no children employed.
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, whether you live in the Netherlands or an international country. Every order is provided with Track & Trace so you can follow your package.
SHIPPING - THE NETHERLANDS
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 1-3 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: €4,95 for all orders.
- Free shipping: If your order is above €50,- then the shipping costs are free.
We ship to the following countries:
- Austria (€6,30)
- Belgium (€6,30)
- Bulgaria (€17.90)
- Croatia (€15,10)
- Czechia (€12,75)
- Denmark (€9,85)
- Estonia (€15.20)
- France (€9,45)
- Germany (€6,45)
- Greece (€ 19,20)
- Hungary (€14,25)
- Ireland (€14,70)
- Italy (€15,00)
- Liechtenstein (€14,10
- Luxembourg (€7,35)
- Monaco (€12,60)
- Poland (€13,10)
- Portugal (€13,65)
- Romania (€14,60)
- Slovenia (€15,20)
- Slovakia (€14,25)
- Spain (14,70)
- Sweden (€12,60)
- United Kingdom (€9,45)
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 2-5 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: The shipping costs are displayed next to the country name. We do not have a standard international shipping fee because we want you to know exactly what the costs are. This way you know you won't pay too much.
PICK UP YOUR ORDER IN AMSTERDAM?
You can pick up your order in our storage unit in the Bijlmerbajes located on H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 48 in Amsterdam. Sent us an email or message for a pick up time and date.