Volume & Sheathing Mascara
Zao's Volume & Sheathing Mascara delivers intense color and volume to your eyelashes. This organic certified mascara has been designed for eyelash after the eyelash application.
Formulated without synthetic preservatives and with high-quality raw materials, this mascara reduces the risk of redness and irritation to your eyes. Suitable for regular use and sensitive eyes. This mascara is refillable to reduce plastic waste.
HOW TO USE
Start with the upper lashes, holding the brush horizontally close to the root, move up in a zigzag motion while you are looking down. Concentrate on the ends to enlarge the eye and on the center to open up the eyes. Gently tap the eyelashes when applying mascara to the lower lashes, ensuring that you don’t overload them.
- Acacia gum or Arabic gum - derived from the acacia Senegal tree, is used as a bonding agent that improves the mascara and eyeliner’s hold. Its wealth of polysaccharides and glycoproteins also makes it a real tightening and lifting cosmetic asset. In addition, acacia has softening, soothing and healing qualities for fragile mucous membranes, which helps prevent irritation when applying mascara.
- Organic bamboo hydrosol - is a product from the distillation of bamboo leaves. It purifies combination and acne-prone skin and has a mattifying effect. It has a moisturizing and soothing effect, also for dry and sensitive skin. Due to the high content of silica, it gives a soft and velvety feeling on the skin.
- Organic avocado oil - is obtained from avocado pulp and is healing and soothing. It works wonderfully against skin irritations. Soothes protects and restores elasticity and comfort to fragile skin. It has a regenerating and restructuring effect against skin aging.
- Beautiful bamboo casing, plastic tube, and cotton pouch with drawstring
- Refills available here to reduce plastic waste
- NOT waterproof
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- NO synthetic preservatives
- Contains a sustainable certified RSPO palm oil derivative
- Makeup is produced in Europe & bamboo in China
Net volume: 7 ml / 0,27 fl.oz.
>Phyllostachys Nigra Extract*, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride**, Kaolin, Glyceryl Rosinate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Pullulan, Sucrose Palmitate, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Potassium Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Galactoarabinan, Tocopherol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Anisate, Sodium Levulinate, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Xanthan Gum, Silica, Ci 77820 (Silver). May Contain +/-: Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).
*ingredients from organic farming
** made using organic ingredients.