Vegan Wax Wrap Repair Kit
Your food wrap can be reused for up to 1 year with proper care. If it no longer sticks well or has a few flaws, you can just freshen it up at home. Of course, you can also use this repair kit to make your own vegan food wraps. Just make sure to use fabrics that are made from only cotton material.
The kit contains 60 g of vegan wax.
HOW TO USE
- Preheat the oven to 90 ° C.
- Place your food wrap on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Using a knife, cut small pieces from your wax pad or graters with an old grater (making it easier to spread them evenly).
- Sprinkle the waxes evenly over your beeswax wrap if you want to refresh/wax the entire wrap, or apply it only on heavily worn areas.
- Put in the oven for about 3 minutes or until the wax has melted. If you take the tray out of the oven and see that there is still too much wax in some places, spread it out with a brush.
- Let it cool and reuse it immediately.
- Recyclable paper packaging
- 100% natural ingredients
- 100% Vegan
- Food-safe & antibacterial
- Biodegradable & compostable
- Contains 60g of vegan wax
- Manufactured in Vietnam
Soy Wax, Candelilla Wax, Jojoba Oil and Tree Resin