Zero Waste Path
Unscented Solid Lotion - Sensitive
This rich lotion bar will deeply moisturise your skin in just one go!
Just rub it on damp skin and massage it to help the absorption, and remember that a little goes a long way!
This unscented version is perfect for those with allergies and for the cocoa butter lovers, as its sweet chocolaty scent isn't covered by the presence of essential oils. So also perfect for sensitive skin that doesn't like essential oils.
(Please note that all our products are gender-neutral/unisex)
- Cocoa butter: Intense moisturising and conditioning properties, it is absorbed easily
- Shea butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin
- Sweet almond oil: Nourishing, particularly good for dry itching skin
- Extra virgin olive oil: Very moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Vitamin E oil: High in antioxidant and with excellent anti-inflammatory and skin healing properties
Please avoid keeping this solid lotion in the shower!
- Weight: ~90g
- Electricity: This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- Packaging: 100% recycled, unbleached cardboard with natural almond-based glue. Recyclable and/or compostable.
- Vegan and Cruelty-free!
- Palm-oil free
- Handmade in the UK
Please note that because this product is handmade, therefore, slight variations in shape, color, scent, and weight may occur.
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Olea Europaea (Extra Virgin Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E Oil)
ABOUT ZERO WASTE PATH SHOP
Zero Waste Path Shop is such an amazing and awesome brand! Founded by Bianca and her boyfriend Giulio, they really care about finding the best natural ingredients out there, and in having the most sustainable possible plastic-free packaging. They are super hard-working passionate people who are always looking for ways to improve themselves and their business, always putting purpose before profit!
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, whether you live in the Netherlands or an international country. Every order is provided with Track & Trace so you can follow your package.
SHIPPING - THE NETHERLANDS
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 1-3 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: €4,95 for all orders.
- Free shipping: If your order is above €50,- then the shipping costs are free.
All of our orders will be shipped with Fietskoeriers, which is the most sustainable shipping option available in the Netherlands. The bicycle courier collects the packages from us daily and they strive to deliver all packages in the Netherlands within 24 hours.
The bicycle couriers deliver the packages from Tuesday to Friday between 6:00 PM and 10:00 PM. If you are not at home when the delivery person comes to your door, they will always try to deliver your package to your neighbors. Is it not working with your neighbors? The bicycle couriers make three delivery attempts, after three failed delivery attempts your package is returned to us at Plastic Free Amsterdam On Saturday, the packages are delivered by DHL, in collaboration with Fietskoeriers.nl.
Change delivery day or address?
If your package is delivered by bicycle, you can. The track & trace message you receive will state whether your package will be delivered by bicycle. To change the delivery day or delivery address, it is best to contact Fietskoeriers.nl via the chat function on the website, mail or via Whatsapp:+31 6 14435193.
How does Fietskoeriers.nl work?
The city is the domain of bicycles. That is why green gas cars drive to the outskirts of the city and the bicycle couriers deliver the packages by bicycle from there. In this way, we reduce the traffic pressure in the city and limit CO2 emissions to a minimum.
These bicycle couriers currently cycle in 30 cities, but not yet in the rest of the Netherlands. It is therefore possible that their partner, DHL, will deliver your package. And that is still sustainable! By combining delivery in rural areas with a different carrier, the vans are fuller and no CO2-emitting vehicles are added on the highway. DHL also has the sustainable bar high, by 2050 they want to be completely emission-free. The track & trace message that we will send you states whether the bicycle couriers will deliver your package or whether DHL will do so.
We ship to the following countries:
- Austria ( home - €10,30; service point - €6,50)
- Belgium (€8,00)
- Czechia (€13,55)
- Denmark (€10,20)
- Estonia (home - €15,20; service point - €14,10)
- France (home - €11,75; service point - €8,75)
- Germany (€6,45)
- Hungary (€13,55)
- Ireland (€15,20)
- Italy (€15,40)
- Latvia ( home -€17,45; service point - €16,30)
- Liechtenstein (€14,10)
- Lithuania (€16,30)
- Luxembourg (home - €9,75; service point - €7,35)
- Monaco (€13,05)
- Poland (€13,55)
- Portugal (€14,10)
- Slovenia (€15,20)
- Slovakia (€14,10)
- Spain (15,20)
- Sweden (€13,05)
- United Kingdom (€9,45)
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 2-5 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: The shipping costs are displayed next to the country name. We do not have a standard international shipping fee because we want you to know exactly what the costs are. This way you know you won't pay too much.
PICK UP YOUR ORDER IN AMSTERDAM?
You can pick up your order in our storage unit in the Bijlmerbajes located on H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 48 in Amsterdam. You can choose for pickup at checkout. Carefully read the instructions given.
If you have any questions, you can contact us: