Toothpaste Tablets Without Fluoride - 125 Pieces
These toothpaste tablets for Denttabs are the perfect solution for anyone looking for a zero waste, without fluoride. Denttabs are refreshing minty tablets that replace your typical liquid toothpaste allowing them to packaged in glass or paper packaging.
Denttabs mainly consist of vegetable cellulose, which means your teeth are not 'brushed', but polished. The effect is not only felt but also visible. Your teeth look shinier and all without microplastics. Discolouring from red wine or nicotine disappears because the coloring pigments cannot adhere to the smooth surface. But more importantly, no such plaque can form on such a polished surface. And without plaque, there are no holes.
HOW TO USE
- Pop one tablet in your mouth
- Chew the tablet up into a paste-like substance
- Brush as you would normally using a soft bristled toothbrush
- Leave for a couple of minutes and rinse
Alternative option: to grind a tablet into a powder and then coat their toothbrush. This is also an option.
Tip: keep your tablets in a small glass jar for home use. For travel use a small aluminum container.
OUR FAVORITE FEATURES
- Vegan & cruelty-free.
- A zero waste product
- Compostable paper packaging with a protective film based on corn starch
- BDIH Certified controlled natural cosmetic
- Free from preservatives, chemical additives, aluminum & nano-particles
- Gluten free
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Magnesium Stearate, Menthol, Xanthan Gum, Stevia, Vitamin C, Eugenol
- The protective film made from corn starch is a type of bioplastic, which is biodegradable and compostable in the correct circumstances. Though we understand for some people any type of plastic is bad. We do want to stock these since these are the only available "plastic-free" toothpaste in the form of tablets. Soon we will buy these in bulk which we can package ourselves.
- Denttabs does not use free glutamic acid, but a surfactant called sodium lauroyl glutamate, which binds glutamic acid to a fatty acid, both derived from plant sources, which removes the physiological effects of the free acid. If a tablet is swallowed, the glutamic acid would not be absorbed in the intestine but undigested excreted.