Toothpaste Tablets with Fluoride
These toothpaste tablets for Denttabs are the perfect solution for anyone looking for a zero-waste, with fluoride toothpaste option. Denttabs are refreshing minty tablets that replace your typical liquid toothpaste allowing them to packaged in glass or paper packaging. We buy these in bulk, meaning that we package them in a kraftpaper bag for you. Completely plastic-free!
Denttabs mainly consist of vegetable cellulose, which means your teeth are not 'brushed', but polished. The effect is not only felt but also visible. Your teeth look shinier and all without microplastics. Discolouring from red wine or nicotine disappears because the coloring pigments cannot adhere to the smooth surface. But more importantly, no such plaque can form on such a polished surface. And without plaque, there are no holes.
The fluoride toothbrush tablets contain 1450 ppm of sodium fluoride. Sodium fluoride immediately becomes active as soon as it comes into contact with moisture. Because the Denttabs tablets are dry, the fluoride only becomes active when the tablet is chewed in the mouth. The effect of the fluoride is therefore fully utilized. This ensures a very high re-mineralization of the teeth, it restores sensitive necks and prevents starting holes.
HOW TO USE
- Pop one tablet in your mouth
- Chew the tablet up into a paste-like substance
- Brush as you would normally using a soft-bristled toothbrush
- Leave for a couple of minutes and rinse
Alternative option: to grind a tablet into a powder and then coat their toothbrush. This is also an option.
Tip: keep your tablets in a small glass jar for home use. For travel use a small aluminum container.
- Vegan & cruelty-free.
- A zero-waste product
- Compostable paper packaging with a protective film based on corn starch
- BDIH Certified controlled natural cosmetic
- Free from preservatives, chemical additives, aluminum & nano-particles
- ±150 pieces, 50 gram
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Magnesium Stearate, Menthol, Xanthan Gum, Stevia, Vitamin C, Sodium Fluoride, Eugenol
- Denttabs does not use free glutamic acid, but a surfactant called sodium lauroyl glutamate, which binds glutamic acid to a fatty acid, both derived from plant sources, which removes the physiological effects of the free acid. If a tablet is swallowed, the glutamic acid would not be absorbed in the intestine but undigested excreted.
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, whether you live in the Netherlands or an international country. Every order is provided with Track & Trace so you can follow your package.
SHIPPING - THE NETHERLANDS
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 1-3 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: €4,95 for all orders.
- Free shipping: If your order is above €50,- then the shipping costs are free.
We ship to the following countries:
- Austria (€6,30)
- Belgium (€6,30)
- Bulgaria (€17.90)
- Croatia (€15,10)
- Czechia (€12,75)
- Denmark (€9,85)
- Estonia (€15.20)
- France (€9,45)
- Germany (€6,45)
- Greece (€ 19,20)
- Hungary (€14,25)
- Ireland (€14,70)
- Italy (€15,00)
- Liechtenstein (€14,10
- Luxembourg (€7,35)
- Monaco (€12,60)
- Poland (€13,10)
- Portugal (€13,65)
- Romania (€14,60)
- Slovenia (€15,20)
- Slovakia (€14,25)
- Spain (14,70)
- Sweden (€12,60)
- United Kingdom (€9,45)
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 2-5 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: The shipping costs are displayed next to the country name. We do not have a standard international shipping fee because we want you to know exactly what the costs are. This way you know you won't pay too much.
PICK UP YOUR ORDER IN AMSTERDAM?
You can pick up your order in our storage unit in the Bijlmerbajes located on H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 48 in Amsterdam. Sent us an email or message for a pick up time and date.