Solid Shampoo - Oily Hair – Nettle and Lavender
This highly-concentrated solid shampoo for oily hair is gently fragranced with French Lavender, Tea Tree, and Lemon Verbena essential oils to refresh your hair and scalp and soothe your senses too. It is a fresh, herbaceous, lemony aroma. Suitable for both men and women. We added some powdered Nettle and French Green Clay to helps to strengthen and promote hair growth. It is suitable for greasy hair and against dandruff, strengthens the roots at the same time. It has an antibacterial effect as well thanks to the essential oils we put in.
Take this solid shampoo with you instead of a regular plastic bottle. They last for months and as they are so small so they save you so much money and space and is earth-friendly, requiring minimal packaging. If you haven’t experienced a solid shampoo, try one, you’ll be glad you did.
No-fuss, no mess. Simple, solid (SLS, SLES free) shampoo does away with wasteful over-packaging and environmental worries in one. Perfect for anyone who loves the planet as much as their hair. Not a gimmick, this rich, solid shampoo for normal hair effectively cleanses and moisturise to leave your hair looking nourished and healthy.
HOW TO USE
Circle the bar gently over wet hair once or twice depending on hair length. Use sparingly – a little rub is all you need! Massage from the roots to the ends of the hair. Rinse thoroughly and condition if your hair would like a little extra love.
Please do not allow the shampoo to sit in water between uses. Store in a dry place, ideally in the soap dish.
- Plastic-free & zero waste: naked shampoo bar wrapped in tissue paper
- Weight: ~70g (~40 washes)
- NO transition period
- Vegan & cruelty-free!
- Palm-oil free
- No propylene glycol, parabens, phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), silicones, or artificial fragrances, colorants and preservatives.
- Handmade in Ireland
**Please note that because this product is handmade, therefore, slight variations in shape, color, scent, and weight may occur.
Gentle Cleansing Agents:
SCI (Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate) is the main ingredient of the shampoo. It is a natural, mild and gentle cleansing agent, made from the natural fatty acids which occur in coconut oil and which effectively remove dirt and grease from the hair and scalp resulting in a gentler finish. SCI creates a beautiful, luxurious foam without losing its mild and softening properties. We use an eco-friendly and biodegradable cleansing agent which is suitable for use in both soft and hard water.
Another ingredient used in this shampoo is Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, also known as SLSA. This cleansing agent leaves a pleasant, silky feeling on the skin which prevents it from drying out or becoming damaged after washing in contrast to the commonly used SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate) or SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate) which are not approved for natural cosmetics. With a large molecule size, SLSA won’t cause skin irritation as it is impossible for it to penetrate the skin membrane.
There are both of a 100% natural origin.
- Coconut Oil contributes to better hair quality by delivering shine, softness, and power to the damaged hair
- D Panthenol improves hair quality, increases shine to hair, and reduces a hair breakage as it coats the hair and seals its surface, lubricating the hair shaft and making strands appear shiny
- Wheat Protein can impart hair repairing properties, improve the ease of hair combing and improve color deposition and retention of dyes on hair
- Glycerine is sourced from Rapeseed Oil and it prevents drying of the scalp by helping to restore the skin’s water
- Nettle Powder stimulates the scalp and promotes hair growth, supports their gloss and strength
- French Green Clay helps fighting dandruff, gently cleanses, absorbs excess sebum and hair remains airy and strong
- Lavender French Essential Oil soothes scalp irritation and tension, has a beneficial effect on hair regeneration. It has antiseptic properties so can revitalise the skin and its helpful with dandruff
- Tea Tree Essential Oil has antiseptic, antibacterial properties and is also useful for helping fight dandruff
- Lemon Verbena Essential Oil is antiseptic and antibacterial and useful for healthy scalp and hair