Solid Shampoo - Anti-Dandruff - Rosehip and Cedarwood
Anti-dandruff solid shampoo with Rosehip and Cedarwood offers a gorgeous smoky, lemony and forest-like aroma. The combination of a woody, balsamic Cedarwood and a fresh, sweet, lemony Citronella is complemented by the balsamic, forest Fir Needle and therefore suitable for men and women. We added some Rosehip powder to help with dandruff and other similar scalp conditions.
Take this solid shampoo with you instead of a regular plastic bottle. They last for months and as they are so small so they save you so much money and space and is earth-friendly, requiring minimal packaging. If you haven’t experienced a solid shampoo, try one, you’ll be glad you did.
No-fuss, no mess. Simple, solid (SLS, SLES free) shampoo does away with wasteful over-packaging and environmental worries in one. Perfect for anyone who loves the planet as much as their hair. Not a gimmick, this rich, solid shampoo for normal hair effectively cleanses and moisturise to leave your hair looking nourished and healthy.
HOW TO USE
Circle the bar gently over wet hair once or twice depending on hair length. Use sparingly – a little rub is all you need! Massage from the roots to the ends of the hair. Rinse thoroughly and condition if your hair would like a little extra love.
Please do not allow the shampoo to sit in water between uses. Store in a dry place, ideally in a soap dish.
- Plastic-free & zero waste: naked shampoo bar wrapped in tissue paper
- Weight: ~70g (~40 washes)
- NO transition period
- Vegan & cruelty-free!
- Palm-oil free
- No propylene glycol, parabens, phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES), silicones, or artificial fragrances, colorants and preservatives.
- Handmade in Ireland
**Please note that because this product is handmade, therefore, slight variations in shape, color, scent, and weight may occur.
Gentle Cleansing Agents:
SCI (Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate) is the main ingredient of the shampoo. It is a natural, mild and gentle cleansing agent, made from the natural fatty acids which occur in coconut oil and which effectively remove dirt and grease from the hair and scalp resulting in a gentler finish. SCI creates a beautiful, luxurious foam without losing its mild and softening properties. We use an eco-friendly and biodegradable cleansing agent that is suitable for use in both soft and hard water.
Another ingredient used in this shampoo is Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, also known as SLSA. This cleansing agent leaves a pleasant, silky feeling on the skin which prevents it from drying out or becoming damaged after washing in contrast to the commonly used SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate) or SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate) which are not approved for natural cosmetics. With a large molecule size, SLSA won’t cause skin irritation as it is impossible for it to penetrate the skin membrane.
There are both of a 100% natural origin.
- Coconut Oil contributes to better hair quality by delivering shine, softness and power to the damaged hair
- D Panthenol improves hair quality, increases shine to hair, and reduces hair breakage as it coats the hair and seals its surface, lubricating the hair shaft and making strands appear shiny
- Wheat Protein can impart hair repairing properties, improve the ease of hair combing and improve color deposition and retention of dyes on hair
- Glycerine is sourced from Rapeseed Oil and it prevents drying of the scalp by helping to restore the skin’s water
- Rosehip Powder contains fatty acids that help soothe irritated scalp conditions like dandruff and increase hair elasticity while adding shine to hair
- French Pink Clay stimulates the hair growth acting in the bloodstream and eliminates the oiliness of skin and hair
- Cedarwood Atlas Essential Oil can help increase the number of oils produced by stimulating the oil glands and can help with the circulation, and bring arterial blood to the tissues. Plus, this oil is anti-fungal and can help with dandruff caused by fungal infections
- Citronella Essential Oil got antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and fungicidal properties and is used in the treatment of problems like oily hair and dandruff. It soothes and moisturises oily scalp and hair
- Fir Needle Essential Oil stimulates and purifies the scalp