Solid Conditioner - Normal to Dry Hair
The solid conditioner bar for normal to dry hair is a pure, handmade solid conditioner full of hair-caring natural ingredients. The solid conditioner detangles, nourishes and cares for the hair and scalp. With essential oils of patchouli, orange, mandarin, ylang ylang and geranium, that are perfect for dry hair and it also smells delicious.
Perfect to use in combination with the solid hair shampoo. Also, perfect to take with you on holiday. For example, if you travel with only hand baggage, you do not have to carry bottles of liquid content.
This conditioner contains oils and butters that nourish and care for dry hair such as shea butter and coconut oil. In addition, the solid conditioner contains the following super-caring ingredients:
- Avocado oil: a somewhat thicker oil, penetrates into the hair and ensures soft and shiny hair that does not get fuzzy.
- Wheat protein (wheat quat): ensures shiny hair and reduces static hair. It makes your hair strong and ensures that the moisture in your hair is retained.
- Provitamin b5 (Panthenol): builds a thin moisture film on the surface of your hair and makes it shiny. It also has hair-strengthening properties.
- Vitamin E: nourishes, moisturizes and helps regenerate the skin. This vitamin oil helps improve the elasticity of the hair and helps promote healing of damaged skin.
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Normal to dry hair
- Free of parabens, preservatives, silicones, SLS, phthalates or synthetic fragrances and dyes
- Palm oil-free
- Eco-friendly and sustainably produced.
Incroquat (Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol), Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, panthenol, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) leaf oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (sweet orange) peel oil, citrus nobilis (mandarin) peel oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil, Lauryldimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tocopherol (vitamin e), citral**, limonene**, linalool**,citronellol**, geraniol**
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, whether you live in the Netherlands or an international country. Every order is provided with Track & Trace so you can follow your package.
SHIPPING - THE NETHERLANDS
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 1-3 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: €4,95 for all orders.
- Free shipping: If your order is above €50,- then the shipping costs are free.
All of our orders will be shipped with Fietskoeriers, which is the most sustainable shipping option available in the Netherlands. The bicycle courier collects the packages from us daily and they strive to deliver all packages in the Netherlands within 24 hours.
The bicycle couriers deliver the packages from Tuesday to Friday between 6:00 PM and 10:00 PM. If you are not at home when the delivery person comes to your door, they will always try to deliver your package to your neighbors. Is it not working with your neighbors? The bicycle couriers make three delivery attempts, after three failed delivery attempts your package is returned to us at Plastic Free Amsterdam On Saturday, the packages are delivered by DHL, in collaboration with Fietskoeriers.nl.
Change delivery day or address?
If your package is delivered by bicycle, you can. The track & trace message you receive will state whether your package will be delivered by bicycle. To change the delivery day or delivery address, it is best to contact Fietskoeriers.nl via the chat function on the website, mail or via Whatsapp:+31 6 14435193.
How does Fietskoeriers.nl work?
The city is the domain of bicycles. That is why green gas cars drive to the outskirts of the city and the bicycle couriers deliver the packages by bicycle from there. In this way, we reduce the traffic pressure in the city and limit CO2 emissions to a minimum.
These bicycle couriers currently cycle in 30 cities, but not yet in the rest of the Netherlands. It is therefore possible that their partner, DHL, will deliver your package. And that is still sustainable! By combining delivery in rural areas with a different carrier, the vans are fuller and no CO2-emitting vehicles are added on the highway. DHL also has the sustainable bar high, by 2050 they want to be completely emission-free. The track & trace message that we will send you states whether the bicycle couriers will deliver your package or whether DHL will do so.
We ship to the following countries:
- Austria ( home - €10,30; service point - €6,50)
- Belgium (€8,00)
- Czechia (€13,55)
- Denmark (€10,20)
- Estonia (home - €15,20; service point - €14,10)
- France (home - €11,75; service point - €8,75)
- Germany (€6,45)
- Hungary (€13,55)
- Ireland (€15,20)
- Italy (€15,40)
- Latvia ( home -€17,45; service point - €16,30)
- Liechtenstein (€14,10)
- Lithuania (€16,30)
- Luxembourg (home - €9,75; service point - €7,35)
- Monaco (€13,05)
- Poland (€13,55)
- Portugal (€14,10)
- Slovenia (€15,20)
- Slovakia (€14,10)
- Spain (15,20)
- Sweden (€13,05)
- United Kingdom (€9,45)
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 2-5 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: The shipping costs are displayed next to the country name. We do not have a standard international shipping fee because we want you to know exactly what the costs are. This way you know you won't pay too much.
PICK UP YOUR ORDER IN AMSTERDAM?
You can pick up your order in our storage unit in the Bijlmerbajes located on H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 48 in Amsterdam. You can choose for pickup at checkout. Carefully read the instructions given.
If you have any questions, you can contact us: