Soap Bar - Shea Butter
This slightly scented soap bar creates a lovely and soft lather which leaves the skin incredibly soft and moisturised.
The shea butter and coconut oil used in this soap are pure and organic, in addition to this, the soap is made using the cold process method, helping to preserve the wonderful properties of the ingredients.
Thanks to its soft lather this bar can also be used as shaving soap, with or without the use of a shaving brush!
(Please note that all Zero Waste Path products are gender-neutral/unisex)
This soap bar can be used for washing your hands, body or face!
- Olive oil: Highly moisturising and hydrating, highly penetrable, does not clog pores
- Coconut oil: Moisturising, in saponified products it also helps increase lather
- Shea butter: Highly nourishing and moisturising, perfect for extremely dry skin
- Castor oil: High in fatty acids
- Glycerin: Naturally occurring in soap, as it is a byproduct of saponification, it has great moisturising properties
- 5% superfat: 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more moisturising than standard commercial soap
Please keep this soap on a soap dish and let it dry evenly to make it last longer.
- Vegan and cruelty-free
- Weight: ~100g
- This product was made using 100% renewable energy!
- 100% recycled, unbleached cardboard packaging
- Recyclable and/or compostable packaging
Please note that because this product is handmade, therefore, slight variations in shape, colour, scent and weight may occur.
Sodium Olivate (Olive oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil)*, Aqua, Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter)*, Glycerin, Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil.
Within Essential Oils: Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene
5% : 5% of the oils contained in this soap are unsaponified, making it much more than standard commercial soap
ABOUT THE BRAND
Zero Waste Path Shop is such an amazing and awesome brand! Founded by Bianca and her boyfriend Giulio, they really care about finding the best natural ingredients out there, and in having the most sustainable possible plastic-free packaging. They are super hard-working passionate people who are always looking for ways to improve themselves and their business, always putting purpose before profit!