Wild Sage + Co
Shaving Soap - Lemongrass + Tea Tree
This 100% natural and vegan shaving soap is handmade in the UK using olive oil, coconut oil and shea butter which leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturised.
No added glycerine, no toxins or synthetic chemicals make this vegan shaving soap a far healthier shaving experience for your skin. Better yet, each shaving soap is supplied in a handy reusable or recyclable metal tin - so no plastic either!
Wild Sage & Co shaving soap is perfect for pairing with Wild Sage & Co’s vegan shaving brush to create a creamy lather, allowing for a smoother shave.
- Castor Oil is used in shaving soaps for its ability to create and hold a lather. With antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties, castor oil works wonders for blemished or acne-prone skin. It has astringent qualities that clear away excess dirt and old skin, and, while it a moisturizing oil it doesn’t block pores.
- Shea Butter is a brilliant moisturizer. Packed full of essential fatty acids helps to lock in moisture and improve skin's elasticity. It is often used in skincare routines to improve the appearance of stretch marks and scarring, and for its deep moisturization and natural anti-oxidant content.
- Sunflower Oil is rich in Vitamin E and antioxidants, making it an effective oil to combat skin problems like acne and redness.
- Yellow Clay with its high minerals content, draws out toxins and impurities from the skin, leaving your skin feeling soft, supple, and fresh.
HOW TO USE
Soften the soap with a tablespoon of warm water. Using a warm wet shaving brush gently swirls the surface of the soap for a minute or two until you notice a good creamy lather start to form. Alternate the swirl direction every few moments to help work the lather into the brush’s bristles. Use a brush to apply the lather to your face and start shaving.
- Plastic-free - only a small amount: EPE lid liner for product legislations and the front label
- 100% Natural, vegan & cruelty-free
- Palm oil-free
- No Preservatives, Parabens or Fragrances
- Homemade in the Herefordshire countryside
Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil), Sodium Castorate (Castor Oil), Sodium Sunflowerate (Sunflower Oil), Sodium Shea Butterate (Shea Butter), Yellow Ultra Ventilated Argiletz French Clay, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass Essential Oil), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Essential Oil), Mentha piperita (Peppermint Essential Oil), *Citral,*Eugenol,*Geraniol,*Citronellol, *Limonene,*Linalool, (*Naturally occurring in Essential Oils), Glycerine (Naturally occurring in essential oils), Aqua (Water)
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, whether you live in the Netherlands or an international country. Every order is provided with Track & Trace so you can follow your package.
SHIPPING - THE NETHERLANDS
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 1-3 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: €4,95 for all orders.
- Free shipping: If your order is above €50,- then the shipping costs are free.
All of our orders will be shipped with Fietskoeriers, which is the most sustainable shipping option available in the Netherlands. The bicycle courier collects the packages from us daily and they strive to deliver all packages in the Netherlands within 24 hours.
The bicycle couriers deliver the packages from Tuesday to Friday between 6:00 PM and 10:00 PM. If you are not at home when the delivery person comes to your door, they will always try to deliver your package to your neighbors. Is it not working with your neighbors? The bicycle couriers make three delivery attempts, after three failed delivery attempts your package is returned to us at Plastic Free Amsterdam On Saturday, the packages are delivered by DHL, in collaboration with Fietskoeriers.nl.
Change delivery day or address?
If your package is delivered by bicycle, you can. The track & trace message you receive will state whether your package will be delivered by bicycle. To change the delivery day or delivery address, it is best to contact Fietskoeriers.nl via the chat function on the website, mail or via Whatsapp:+31 6 14435193.
How does Fietskoeriers.nl work?
The city is the domain of bicycles. That is why green gas cars drive to the outskirts of the city and the bicycle couriers deliver the packages by bicycle from there. In this way, we reduce the traffic pressure in the city and limit CO2 emissions to a minimum.
These bicycle couriers currently cycle in 30 cities, but not yet in the rest of the Netherlands. It is therefore possible that their partner, DHL, will deliver your package. And that is still sustainable! By combining delivery in rural areas with a different carrier, the vans are fuller and no CO2-emitting vehicles are added on the highway. DHL also has the sustainable bar high, by 2050 they want to be completely emission-free. The track & trace message that we will send you states whether the bicycle couriers will deliver your package or whether DHL will do so.
- Austria ( home - €10,30; service point - €6,50)
- Belgium (€8,00)
- Czechia (€13,55)
- Estonia (home - €15,20; service point - €14,10)
- France (home - €11,75; service point - €8,75)
- Germany (€6,45)
- Hungary (€13,55)
- Ireland (€15,20)
- Italy (€15,40)
- Latvia ( home -€17,45; service point - €16,30)
- Liechtenstein (€14,10)
- Lithuania (€16,30)
- Luxembourg (home - €9,75; service point - €7,35)
- Monaco (€13,05)
- Poland (€13,55)
- Portugal (€14,10)
- Slovenia (€15,20)
- Slovakia (€14,10)
- Spain (15,20)
- Sweden (€13,05)
- United Kingdom (€9,45)
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 2-5 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: The shipping costs are displayed next to the country name. We do not have a standard international shipping fee because we want you to know exactly what the costs are. This way you know you won't pay too much.
PICK UP YOUR ORDER IN AMSTERDAM?
You can pick up your order in our storage unit in the Bijlmerbajes located on H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 48 in Amsterdam. You can choose for pickup at checkout. Carefully read the instructions given.
If you have any questions, you can contact us: