Shaving Soap - Lavender + Orange
Say Hello to Wild Sage + Co's newest Shaving soap formulation! The new shaving soap is a creamy, versatile soap. We suggest scooping some out into a clean pot and making a lather with it there, that way you don’t use more than you need!
This 100% natural and vegan shaving soap is handmade in the UK using olive oil, coconut oil and shea butter which leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturized.
No added glycerine, no toxins or synthetic chemicals make this vegan shaving soap a far healthier shaving experience for your skin. Better yet, each shaving soap is supplied in a handy reusable or recyclable metal tin - so no plastic either!
Wild Sage & Co shaving soap is perfect for pairing with Wild Sage & Co’s vegan shaving brush to create a creamy lather, allowing for a smoother shave.
- Kokum butter is an antioxidant powerhouse. Packed full of stearic, palmitic + oleic acid, Kokum butter provides a range of fatty acids and importantly, omega 6 + 9, which are said to fight the appearance of wrinkles, acne, and skin damage
- Soybeans are said to reduce the appearance of dark spots and skin discoloration that are associated with aging. It is also thought that it can help with redness caused either by rosacea or skin irritation
- Vegan Sodium lactate is a natural humectant that attracts + retains the skin's moisture. Said to be twice as effective as natural Glycerin, it gives skin a healthy glow.
- Castor oil is used in shaving soaps for its ability to create and hold a lather. With antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties, it works wonders for blemished or acne-prone skin. It has astringent qualities that cleanse the pores, clearing away excess dirt, build up, and old skin.
- Shea Butter is a brilliant moisturizer. Packed full of essential fatty acids helps to lock in moisture and improve skin's elasticity. It’s often used in skincare routines to improve the appearance of stretch marks and scarring and for its deep moisturization and natural anti-oxidant content.
HOW TO USE
Scoop a Teaspoons worth into a separate pot and, using a warm wet shaving brush, gently swirl the surface of the soap until you make a nice frothy lather. Alternate the swirl direction every few moments to help work the lather into the brush’s bristles. Use the brush to apply the lather to your face and start shaving!
- Plastic-free - only a small amount: EPE lid liner for product legislations and the front label
- 100% Natural, vegan & cruelty-free
- Palm oil-free
- Suitable for all skin types
- No Preservatives, Parabens or Fragrances
- Homemade in the Herefordshire countryside, UK
Aqua, Potassium Cocoate, Sodium Cocoate, Potassium Kokum Seedate, Sodium Kokum Seeate, Potassium Stearate, Sodium Stearate, Potassium Soybeanate, Sodium Soybeanate, Potassium Castorate, Sodium Castorate, Potassium Shea Butterate, Sodium Shea Butterate, Glycerin, Sodium Lactate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil, Geraniol, Limonene, *Linalool
(*Naturally occurring in Essential Oils)