After shaving, put an end to irritated skin and use this natural shaving soap. Bentonite clay makes the razor glide smoothly over the skin and ensures a clean and smooth result.
The lemon balm hydrolate softens and helps heal wounds faster. The soap smells of a combination of essential oil of cedarwood, pine, eucalyptus, lavender, and rosemary.
The shaving soap is perfect for everyone, man and woman.
HOW TO USE
- Soap bar: For shaving armpits, legs and arms you can rub the soap directly over the skin so that foam is released. You can also use a shaving bowl with a shaving brush to shave the face.
- Soap tin: Take a shaving brush, wet it, and run with circular motions over the soap. This way you lather the soap nicely and apply the foam to the skin, after which you can shave your skin.
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free of parabens, preservatives, silicones, SLS, phthalates or synthetic fragrances and dyes.
- Eco-friendly and sustainably produced
- Soap bar: 110 g
- Tin: 100ml
- Handmade in NL
saponified coconut oil *, saponified olive oil, saponified sunflower oil, glycerin, water, saponified cocoa butter *, saponified castor oil, lemon balm hydrolate, bentonite clay, oatmeal, essential oil of rosemary, pine, eucalyptus and lavender.
INCI: Sodium Cocoate *, Sodium Olivate, sodium sunflowerseedate, glycerin, aqua, Sodium cocoa butterate *, Sodium Castorate, Melissa officinalis *, bentonite, avena sativa (oat) meal, Rosmarinus Officinalis (rosemary) flower oil, Juniperus Virginiana (cedar wood) ) oil, Pinus Sylvestris (pine) oil, Eucalyptus Globulus oil, Lavandula Officinalis (lavender) flower oil, linalool **, geraniol **, limonene **.
* Organic** naturally present in essential oil