Set of Three Containers - Kadapa
This set of three small stainless steel containers all has smooth, rounded edges and stainless steel lids making them a great choice for those who prefer to use plastic-free products. They are ideal for taking berries, nuts, houmous, or crackers into work or out on a picnic and for storing leftovers in the fridge. When not in use, the containers fit neatly inside each other for space-saving storage.
Please note that because the lids on these containers do not have a plastic seal, there could be some leakage if used with wet foods such as salad dressings.
Suitable for freezers, however, stainless steel can be dangerous to touch with bare hands when frozen as skin sticks to the frozen metal. Please also note that the contents can not be defrosted or heated in a microwave but should be put in the fridge or on the counter to thaw.
- 5.5cm high x 10cm diameter - 250ml capacity.
- 5cm high x 9cm diameter- 150ml capacity.
- 4.5cm high x 8cm diameter - 100ml capacity.
- Free from BPA, phthalates and lead.
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher Safe
- Not for use in microwave.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Country of Manufacture: India
- Size: Approximately 5cm high x 9cm diameter
- Capacity: 250ml, 150ml, and 100ml.
- Material: Food grade stainless steel (201)
- Sold as a set of three.