White Rabbit Skincare
Rosehip & Camellia Day Cream
A gentle yet super-hydrating and skin-softening cream that is perfect for sensitive skin types.
The combination of rosehip, apricot kernel, and camellia oils allows this cream to soothe the skin, whilst the rose water and rose and lavender essential oils ensure hydration and calming of any inflamed or irritated areas.
If you have sensitive skin it is important that you pay attention to the products that you use on your skin, often the best method is to patch test to minimise discomfort if your skin doesn’t agree with the product you apply. This Rosehip and Camellia Day Cream is free from nasty artificial fragrances, parabens, sulfates, and dyes, these are often the ingredients in skincare products that those with sensitive skin types should stay clear of, opting for an all-naturally derived moisturizer will ensure your sensitive skin benefits from the use of a moisturizer, without the side effects!
- Plastic-free. 30ml; aluminum tin in paper packaging, 100ml; bamboo outer with aluminum inner tin in paper packaging
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free from Parabens, SLS, Silicones, Mineral oils or derivatives of petrochemicals, artificial fragrances, artificial colors, or ingredients containing EDTA, or Phthalates
- Made in the UK
- Deionised Water Prevents contaminants in the product
- Rose water Promotes healthy and elastic skin Soothing properties
- Camellia Seed Oil From the seeds of green tea plant Light oil, easily absorbed, rich in Vitamin A to regenerate skin Often used in children’s skincare
- Emulsifier M: palm oil-free, hypogenic and non-comedogenic emulsifier
- Rosehip Oil Contains essential fatty acids, necessary for protecting cell membranes as well as vitamin E, beta carotene and the powerful anti-aging antioxidant lycopene to assist in skin renewal and repair
- Apricot Kernel Oil Excellent moisturizer, easily absorbed
- Sodium benzoate & potassium sorbate/Dehydroacetic Acid & Benzyl Alcohol. Vegetable-derived (organic origin) skin-friendly preservatives Required by law to use a preservative in water-based products
- Rose Essential Oil Rejuvenates tired, lifeless skin
- Lavender Essential Oil Inhibits the bacteria that cause skin infections
ABOUT WHITE RABBIT SKINCARE
"White Rabbit Skincare is a luxury vegan skincare company based in Scotland.
Our Founder, Melanie, is deeply passionate about natural products, the environment and animal welfare. Motivated by these values Melanie set up White Rabbit to provide consumers with a natural, vegan choice when it came to their skincare, in the hope of promoting a healthier, greener way of life.
We make all our products exclusively by hand in small batches to ensure freshness and quality. Harnessing the therapeutic aspect of essential oils, base oils, butters and waxes, each of our products help to nourish and nurture your skin. "
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, whether you live in the Netherlands or an international country. Every order is provided with Track & Trace so you can follow your package.
SHIPPING - THE NETHERLANDS
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 1-3 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: €4,95 for all orders.
- Free shipping: If your order is above €50,- then the shipping costs are free.
All of our orders will be shipped with Fietskoeriers, which is the most sustainable shipping option available in the Netherlands. The bicycle courier collects the packages from us daily and they strive to deliver all packages in the Netherlands within 24 hours.
The bicycle couriers deliver the packages from Tuesday to Friday between 6:00 PM and 10:00 PM. If you are not at home when the delivery person comes to your door, they will always try to deliver your package to your neighbors. Is it not working with your neighbors? The bicycle couriers make three delivery attempts, after three failed delivery attempts your package is returned to us at Plastic Free Amsterdam On Saturday, the packages are delivered by DHL, in collaboration with Fietskoeriers.nl.
Change delivery day or address?
If your package is delivered by bicycle, you can. The track & trace message you receive will state whether your package will be delivered by bicycle. To change the delivery day or delivery address, it is best to contact Fietskoeriers.nl via the chat function on the website, mail or via Whatsapp:+31 6 14435193.
How does Fietskoeriers.nl work?
The city is the domain of bicycles. That is why green gas cars drive to the outskirts of the city and the bicycle couriers deliver the packages by bicycle from there. In this way, we reduce the traffic pressure in the city and limit CO2 emissions to a minimum.
These bicycle couriers currently cycle in 30 cities, but not yet in the rest of the Netherlands. It is therefore possible that their partner, DHL, will deliver your package. And that is still sustainable! By combining delivery in rural areas with a different carrier, the vans are fuller and no CO2-emitting vehicles are added on the highway. DHL also has the sustainable bar high, by 2050 they want to be completely emission-free. The track & trace message that we will send you states whether the bicycle couriers will deliver your package or whether DHL will do so.
- Austria ( home - €10,30; service point - €6,50)
- Belgium (€8,00)
- Czechia (€13,55)
- Estonia (home - €15,20; service point - €14,10)
- France (home - €11,75; service point - €8,75)
- Germany (€6,45)
- Hungary (€13,55)
- Ireland (€15,20)
- Italy (€15,40)
- Latvia ( home -€17,45; service point - €16,30)
- Liechtenstein (€14,10)
- Lithuania (€16,30)
- Luxembourg (home - €9,75; service point - €7,35)
- Monaco (€13,05)
- Poland (€13,55)
- Portugal (€14,10)
- Slovenia (€15,20)
- Slovakia (€14,10)
- Spain (15,20)
- Sweden (€13,05)
- United Kingdom (€9,45)
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 2-5 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: The shipping costs are displayed next to the country name. We do not have a standard international shipping fee because we want you to know exactly what the costs are. This way you know you won't pay too much.
PICK UP YOUR ORDER IN AMSTERDAM?
You can pick up your order in our storage unit in the Bijlmerbajes located on H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 48 in Amsterdam. You can choose for pickup at checkout. Carefully read the instructions given.
If you have any questions, you can contact us: