Rose & Orange Night Cream
Intensive night cream which soothes and hydrates skin. Firms and improves elasticity of skin.
Rose & Orange Night Cream that is actively helping to make a difference. Soothing and repairing any irritated/inflamed areas overnight whilst restoring the skins natural elasticity is one of the amazing features of this night cream. The other benefit of using this night cream is that £1 from every pot sold is donated to the M.E. Association, this brilliant charity research into and raise awareness about M.E. (or Myalgic Encephalomyelitis – more commonly known as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome).
- Plastic-free. 30ml; aluminum tin in paper packaging, 100ml; bamboo outer with aluminum inner tin in paper packaging
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Free from Parabens, SLS, Silicones, Mineral oils or derivatives of petrochemicals, artificial fragrances, artificial colors, or ingredients containing EDTA, or Phthalates
- Made in Scotland
- Rose floral water Promotes healthy and elastic skin
- Orange floral water encourages healthy, vibrant skin due to increased circulation
- Mango butter packed with natural antioxidants. Deeply moisturizing
- Emulsifier M: palm oil-free, hypogenic and non-comedogenic emulsifier
- Shea Butter Rich in vitamins A, E and F. Penetrates skin without clogging pores
- Grapeseed Oil Highly moisturizing yet light on the skin Jojoba Oil Very similar to skin’s own oils. Makes the ideal moisturizing, nourishing, and protecting the base.
- Linseed Oil Also known as flaxseed. Rich in Omega 3 and 6. Wonderful antiinflammatory
- Sodium benzoate & potassium sorbate/ Dehydroacetic Acid & Benzyl Alcohol. Vegetable-derived (organic origin) skin-friendly preservatives Required by law to use a preservative in water-based products
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil Anti-septic, anti-depressant, anti-inflammatory
- Patchouli essential oil Helps alleviate issues such as eczema, inflammation, irritation. It also helps with anti-aging.
ABOUT THE BRAND
"White Rabbit Skincare is a luxury vegan skincare company based in Scotland.
Our Founder, Melanie, is deeply passionate about natural products, the environment and animal welfare. Motivated by these values Melanie set up White Rabbit to provide consumers with a natural, vegan choice when it came to their skincare, in the hope of promoting a healthier, greener way of life.
We make all our products exclusively by hand in small batches to ensure freshness and quality. Harnessing the therapeutic aspect of essential oils, base oils, butters and waxes, each of our products help to nourish and nurture your skin. "