Reusable Sanitary Pads - Small
Washable and reusable sanitary pads for a greener period!
Women menstruate on average for 32 years and use roughly 12,000-16,000 disposable pads and tampons in a lifetime. These are after only one single use thrown away and left to decompose. Many of these products unfortunate end up in nature as well. The disposable product is made of different types of plastics and like that wasn’t enough, every single pad and tampon is wrapped up in a piece of plastic. That is a lot of plastics only being used once before thrown away. What a waste. To use something only once is simply not enough.
ImseVimse has a great solution to this with their washable and reusable cloth pads which are made of organic cotton flannel. With two buttons on the wings, they are easily attached around the crotch of your panties. The pads are made of 100% organic cotton and are reinforced with a thin layer of PUL to make them water- and leakproof. These reusable sanitary pads are a size regular and are the perfect day pad for days with a normal flow. Have a happy period and join the green-team!
HOW TO WASH
Rinse or soak the pads in cold water after use or just let them dry as they are before washing. The pads are washed in 60° Celcius and you can use your regular detergent. Do not use fabric softener since that will ruin the absorption of the pad. Try adding some vinegar in the rinse water. Let the pads dry hang. If you hang them in the sun for a day it will effectively help fade stains.
- Zero waste
- A leakproof layer of PUL (polyurethane laminated polyester)
- 100% organic cotton
- Washable at 60 °C
- Size 19 x 7 cm
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, whether you live in the Netherlands or an international country. Every order is provided with Track & Trace so you can follow your package.
SHIPPING - THE NETHERLANDS
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 1-3 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: €4,95 for all orders.
- Free shipping: If your order is above €50,- then the shipping costs are free.
We ship to the following countries:
- Austria ( home - €10,30; service point - €6,50)
- Belgium (home €7,45; service point - €5,90)
- Czechia (€13,55)
- Denmark (€10,20)
- Estonia (home - €15,20; service point - €14,10)
- France (home - €11,75; service point - €8,75)
- Germany (€6,45)
- Hungary (€13,55)
- Ireland (€15,20)
- Italy (€15,40)
- Latvia ( home -€17,45; service point - €16,30)
- Liechtenstein (€14,10)
- Lithuania (€16,30)
- Luxembourg (home - €9,75; service point - €7,35)
- Monaco (€13,05)
- Poland (€13,55)
- Portugal (€14,10)
- Slovenia (€15,20)
- Slovakia (€14,10)
- Spain (15,20)
- Sweden (€13,05)
- United Kingdom (€9,45)
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 2-5 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: The shipping costs are displayed next to the country name. We do not have a standard international shipping fee because we want you to know exactly what the costs are. This way you know you won't pay too much.
PICK UP YOUR ORDER IN AMSTERDAM?
You can pick up your order in our storage unit in the Bijlmerbajes located on H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 48 in Amsterdam. You can choose for pickup at checkout. Carefully read the instructions given.
If you have any questions, you can contact us: