Really Good Stretch Mark Oil
Fushi Really Good Stretch Mark Oil is an enriching blend of oils and herbs to visibly protect and nourish the skin. It helps to prevent stretch marks from developing during pregnancy and helps diminish the appearance of existing stretch marks on the belly, thighs, bottom, and breasts. The nourishing properties of pure oils and herbs work synergistically to provide nourishment to the skin, keeping it supple, elastic, and resilient.
We infuse nourishing Tulsi, known for its skin healing prowess into a nutrient-rich base of five skin repairing oils - Pomegranate, Avocado, Wheatgerm, Baobab, and Sesame - leaving it unfragranced with essential oils, ensuring it’s suitable for pregnancy.
**Please note that this product has a tiny bit of plastic. It has an inner plastic dropper inside for easy and safe dispensing**
- Pomegranate oil– rich in Punicic acid (Omega 5), this oil helps to fade scars and smooth away imperfections on the skin
- Avocado oil– abundant in the fatty acids that help feed into the skin’s layers and promote elasticity, as well as replenish dry skin which further exacerbates stretch marks
- Wheatgerm Oil – naturally rich in plant vitamin E, the most repairing skin vitamin and necessary for skin regeneration and repair
- Baobab oil – high in vitamin C to aid the reduction of stretch marks. It keeps the skin supple and stimulates the production of elastin beneath the skin, to help heal the appearance of stretch marks
- Sesame oil – rich in vitamin E and highly regarded in Ayurveda for its nourishing and warming qualities it is known to promote strength
Really Good Herbs
- Tulsi - a skin-healing herb, widely used in Ayurveda for thousands of years for its healing properties, it helps to boost the skin’s natural health.
The ancient Ayurvedic ritual of massage is an all-important act of self-care. Take your time during slow and intentional self-massage, whether it’s on your belly or your whole body, to consider all the reasons you are grateful for your body and how it works miracles for you every day, automatically and tirelessly.
HOW TO USE
- Massage into the affected area in circular movement morning and night for 6 weeks. For best results massage into damp skin after shower or bath. For ongoing maintenance apply once a day.
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Cold-pressed & unrefined
- Free from preservatives and toxic chemicals
- Suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive and for babies
- Cold-pressed in the UK
This product is not 100% plastic-free but it is very low waste:
- Comes in a recyclable glass jar to protect contents from heat, light, oxidation, and moisture
- Has an inner plastic dropper inside for easy and safe dispensing.
- And an outer metal cap
Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil*+, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil*+, Triticum Vulgare (Wheatgerm) Oil*+, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*+, Persea Americana (Avocado) Oil*+, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil+, Citrus Paradisii (Grapefruit) Seed Oil*, Ocimum Sanctum (Tulsi) Leaf Extract*F, Tocopherol, Limoneneε, Linaloolε, Citralε.
ε Components of Essential Oils
Of Total: 92% Organic, 100% Natural Origin
+ -Fushi Oils, Virgin Cold Pressed & Fresh From Harvest
F -Fushi Herbs, Freshly Harvested & Triple Infused