Organic Pure MCT Coconut Oil
MCT oil is a type of fat or lipid, that is made of medium-chain fatty acids. MCTs are easily digested and converted into energy by the body.
Fractionated coconut oil is produced by steam distillation of coconut oil which removes almost all the long-chain triglycerides leaving mainly the medium-chain triglycerides and making it an absolutely saturated oil.
Benefits of MCT oil:
- Weight loss: MCTs may help with weight loss by speeding up metabolism and helping people feel fuller after eating.
- Blood sugar: MCTs may be helpful for people who have diabetes because they do not affect blood sugar levels as much as other types of fat.
- Exercise performance: Some studies suggest that MCT oil can be used to boost exercise performance because it's rapidly digested.
- Gastrointestinal health: MCT oil promotes a healthier microbiome by fostering bacterial diversity while also strengthening the intestinal barrier. This may help prevent dysbiosis and improve both gastrointestinal and metabolic health.
- Brain health: Some studies show that the ketones from MCT oil could provide an alternative energy source for brain cells when glucose is low or unavailable, which may lead to improved memory and cognitive performance among people with
- Cardiovascular health: MCTs have been shown to improve cholesterol in both human and animal studies.
**Please note that this product has a tiny bit of plastic. It has an inner plastic dropper inside for easy and safe dispensing**
HOW TO USE
Take 1-2 tablespoons per day
- Because of their shorter length, medium-chain triglycerides are easily digestible and there are many health benefits associated with the way your body processes these fats. MCTs are known for giving you quick energy and a sharper brain. They are absorbed much faster than other fats and are easily converted into energy. MCT oil is mainly composed of capric acid and caprylic acid.
- MCT is a popular oil used in the ketogenic diet as taking MCT oil is known to keep your body in ketosis, a metabolic state where your body is completely fueled by fats. MCT oil can also be used as a vegan alternative to grass-fed butter in coffee.
- MCT oil is known to increase fullness, burn energy, absorb nutrients, promote ketone production, and support your digestion.
- This is a non-standardized, unrefined, and natural oil. Each batch varies and exhibits some unique characteristics. Sediment or natural particles of the ingredients may be visible in the oil.
- MCT Oil is popular in aromatherapy and massage therapy as a carrier oil as it does not interfere with the scent of aromatic blends, absorbs rapidly, does not stain clothing, and leaves behind a silky but non-greasy feeling to the skin.
- You can use as it a body or face oil.
- Massage oil
- This product is filtered or deodorized
- Free from preservatives and toxic chemicals.
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Made in the UK
This product is not 100% plastic-free but it is very low waste:
- Comes in a recyclable glass jar to protect contents from heat, light, oxidation, and moisture
- Has an inner plastic dropper inside for easy and safe dispensing.
- And an outer metal cap
100% pure Medium Chain Triglyceride