Organic Pure MCT Coconut Oil
Fractionated coconut oil is produced by steam distillation of coconut oil which removes almost all the long-chain triglycerides leaving mainly the medium-chain triglycerides and making it an absolutely saturated oil.
**Please note that this product has a tiny bit of plastic. It has an inner plastic dropper inside for easy and safe dispensing**
HOW TO USE
- Because of their shorter length, medium-chain triglycerides are easily digestible and there are many health benefits associated with the way your body processes these fats. MCTs are known for giving you quick energy and a sharper brain. They are absorbed much faster than other fats and are easily converted into energy. MCT oil is mainly composed of capric acid and caprylic acid.
- MCT is a popular oil used in the ketogenic diet as taking MCT oil is known to keep your body in ketosis, a metabolic state where your body is completely fueled by fats. MCT oil can also be used as a vegan alternative to grass-fed butter in coffee.
- MCT oil is known to increase fullness, burn energy, absorb nutrients, promote ketone production, and support your digestion.
- This is a non-standardized, unrefined, and natural oil. Each batch varies and exhibits some unique characteristics. Sediment or natural particles of the ingredients may be visible in the oil.
- MCT Oil is popular in aromatherapy and massage therapy as a carrier oil as it does not interfere with the scent of aromatic blends, absorbs rapidly, does not stain clothing, and leaves behind a silky but non-greasy feeling to the skin.
- You can use as it body or face oil.
- Massage oil
- This product is filtered or deodorized
- Free from preservatives and toxic chemicals.
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Made in the UK
This product is not 100% plastic-free but it is very low waste:
- Comes in a recyclable glass jar to protect contents from heat, light, oxidation, and moisture
- Has an inner plastic dropper inside for easy and safe dispensing.
- And an outer metal cap
100% pure Medium Chain Triglyceride