Plastic Free Mints
Take your regular mint. Remove the sugar, artificial sweeteners, and plastic packaging - you get True Mint. The sustainable mint with natural aromas.
Many conventional mints contain sugar or synthetic sweeteners. Artificial sweeteners are often touted as a safe alternative to using sugar. However, like most synthetic sweeteners it has been argued that they may play a role in migraines, interfering with appetite regulation, among other things. Some conventional mints also contain gelatin, an animal ingredient often used as a thickener or coating in food products.
True Gum has taken the sugar out and removed all the weird synthetics and animal by-products. True Mints are sweetened with plant-based sweeteners xylitol and stevia that are certified vegan. So you can be sure that you will not find any gelatin or other animal ingredients.
- Plastic-free & zero-waste chewing gum
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Palm oil free
- 18 pieces per pack
- Made in Copenhagen, Denmark
This product comes in a recyclable paper packaging
- Ingredients: Sweetener (xylitol), acid (malic acid), natural orange, mint, or cherry oil, colour (paprika extract), anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate).
- Nutritional info / 100g: Energy 1021kJ / 243 kcal – Fat 0,9g, of which saturates 0,9g – Carbohydrates 97g, of which saturates 0g – Protein 0g – Salt 0g
- Store dry and cool. Contains sweeteners. Excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
ABOUT THE BRAND
In early 2017, the True Gum founders discovered that all chewing gum on the market was made from plastic and synthetic ingredients. Driven to change this, True Gum was founded and has become a new player in the confectionary food scene. By being plastic-free and using all-natural ingredients, True Gum is on a mission to change chewing gum, for good.
What began as a startup by founders Jacob, Peter, Zabrina, and Morten, has developed into a dedicated team, who are passionate about quality and produce every piece of gum in their own Copenhagen-based factory.