PATCH Bamboo Bandages
Patch strips are the biodegradable plaster without allergic reactions. Patch is made from natural bamboo fibers with healing and purifying ingredients such as activated charcoal, aloe vera and coconut oil. Natural bamboo plasters made from organic, sustainably sourced materials that can be home composted. This makes them hypoallergenic and free from irritating chemicals as well as plastic, latex and parabens. As well as all this, they’re also vegan and cruelty free.
Regular plasters are often made of plastic and contain all kinds of allergens, chemical and synthetic substances such as parabens, silicones, pesticides, herbicides, latex, sulphates, disinfectants, merthiolate, iodine, dyes, thermiosal and so on ... In addition, ordinary plasters are often made of PVC or plastics that are harmful to the environment. If you lose it - and it happens again - then those plastics will remain intact and can damage animals.
- Natural: without added ingredients. If you want to treat a simple cut, then PATCH Neutral is the right patch for you.
- Coconut oil: enriched with coconut oil was specially developed by use by the kids. With a beautiful panda design and the coconut oil being perfect for children’s sensitive skin. Also suitable for newborns!
- Activated Charcoal: Are you an outdoor fan or have contact with customers all day, PATCH Activated Charcoal always looks good and helps protect your wounds from infections.
- Aloe Vera: Slight burns or blisters, PATCH Aloe vera is the perfect first aid patch because the aloe vera in the plaster has a calming and soothing effect.
- Plastic Free & zero waste
- Biodegradable & Compostable
- 100% organic
- Organic Bamboo Fibre
- Sustainably sourced
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Silicone, Latex & Paraben Free
- Pack size - Tube of 25
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, whether you live in the Netherlands or an international country. Every order is provided with Track & Trace so you can follow your package.
SHIPPING - THE NETHERLANDS
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 1-3 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: €4,95 for all orders.
- Free shipping: If your order is above €50,- then the shipping costs are free.
All of our orders will be shipped with Fietskoeriers, which is the most sustainable shipping option available in the Netherlands. The bicycle courier collects the packages from us daily and they strive to deliver all packages in the Netherlands within 24 hours.
The bicycle couriers deliver the packages from Tuesday to Friday between 6:00 PM and 10:00 PM. If you are not at home when the delivery person comes to your door, they will always try to deliver your package to your neighbors. Is it not working with your neighbors? The bicycle couriers make three delivery attempts, after three failed delivery attempts your package is returned to us at Plastic Free Amsterdam On Saturday, the packages are delivered by DHL, in collaboration with Fietskoeriers.nl.
Change delivery day or address?
If your package is delivered by bicycle, you can. The track & trace message you receive will state whether your package will be delivered by bicycle. To change the delivery day or delivery address, it is best to contact Fietskoeriers.nl via the chat function on the website, mail or via Whatsapp:+31 6 14435193.
How does Fietskoeriers.nl work?
The city is the domain of bicycles. That is why green gas cars drive to the outskirts of the city and the bicycle couriers deliver the packages by bicycle from there. In this way, we reduce the traffic pressure in the city and limit CO2 emissions to a minimum.
These bicycle couriers currently cycle in 30 cities, but not yet in the rest of the Netherlands. It is therefore possible that their partner, DHL, will deliver your package. And that is still sustainable! By combining delivery in rural areas with a different carrier, the vans are fuller and no CO2-emitting vehicles are added on the highway. DHL also has the sustainable bar high, by 2050 they want to be completely emission-free. The track & trace message that we will send you states whether the bicycle couriers will deliver your package or whether DHL will do so.
- Austria ( home - €10,30; service point - €6,50)
- Belgium (€8,00)
- Czechia (€13,55)
- Estonia (home - €15,20; service point - €14,10)
- France (home - €11,75; service point - €8,75)
- Germany (€6,45)
- Hungary (€13,55)
- Ireland (€15,20)
- Italy (€15,40)
- Latvia ( home -€17,45; service point - €16,30)
- Liechtenstein (€14,10)
- Lithuania (€16,30)
- Luxembourg (home - €9,75; service point - €7,35)
- Monaco (€13,05)
- Poland (€13,55)
- Portugal (€14,10)
- Slovenia (€15,20)
- Slovakia (€14,10)
- Spain (15,20)
- Sweden (€13,05)
- United Kingdom (€9,45)
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 2-5 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: The shipping costs are displayed next to the country name. We do not have a standard international shipping fee because we want you to know exactly what the costs are. This way you know you won't pay too much.
PICK UP YOUR ORDER IN AMSTERDAM?
You can pick up your order in our storage unit in the Bijlmerbajes located on H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 48 in Amsterdam. You can choose for pickup at checkout. Carefully read the instructions given.
If you have any questions, you can contact us: