Organic Sesame Oil
Fushi Fresh-Pressed® 100% pure Sesame oil, is a nourishing vitamin E rich oil, and one of the most penetrating skin oils used in Ayurveda for massage and skincare.
Sesame Seed Oil has been used as a healing oil for thousands of years in India and is a very popular oil in the practice of Ayurveda, the ancient Indian health system. Sesame seed oil is high in Vitamin E and ideal for use as a massage oil and skincare. It can be used for facial massage, antiaging skincare, and everyday body moisturization.
**Please note that this product has a tiny bit of plastic. It has an inner plastic dropper inside for easy and safe dispensing**
HOW TO USE
- Massage gently onto wet or dry skin after showering. Use as a massage oil, and blend with your favorite essential oils.
- Massage a few drops into clean skin as a daily moisturizer, use as a face/body oil.
- Or use as an ingredient in a DIY body/face oil or body butter.
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Cold-pressed & unrefined
- Free from preservatives and toxic chemicals
- Suitable for all skin types
- Made in the UK
This product is not 100% plastic-free but it is very low waste:
- Comes in a recyclable glass jar to protect contents from heat, light, oxidation, and moisture
- Has an inner plastic dropper inside for easy and safe dispensing.
- And an outer metal cap
Sesame Seed Oil (Sesamum indicum), Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Organic and Fair for Life Certified. Country of origin: Uganda Free from: wheat, gluten-containing ingredients, soya, milk products, artificial colours, flavourings & preservatives.