Organic Essential Oil - Rosemary
Essential oils are extracted from medicinal plants and have a stimulating and healing effect on muscles and organs. Each essential oil has its own strength and application. The essential oils carry the essence and fragrance of the plants they're extracted from, also making them perfect to natural fragrance your home. These organic essential oils are suitable to use with any oil burner or diffuser.
- Origin: Spain
- Method: Steam distillation
- Aroma: Camphorous/woody/herbaceous
- Extracted from: Leaves/twigs/flowers
Aromatic benefits: Alertness & Energising - Rosemary stimulates and lifts the spirit, increases alertness and fights fatigue & mental strain. It is also used to ease muscle ahes.
Blends well with: Eucalyptus, Lavender, Sweet orange, Peppermint, Rosemary, Tea tree, Ylang Ylang
Also used for: Hair growth: Rosemary oil fights a common type of hair loss called 'androgenetic alopecia', by preventing a byproduct of testosterone from attacking your hair follicles. This oil can also be used to ease muscle aches. Massage into your sore muscles with a carrier oil for pain relief.
Essential Oil: Essential oils are extracted from medicinal plants and have a stimulating and healing effect on muscles and organs. Bio Scents has an extensive series of essential oils, each with its own strength and application.
Rosemary oil: Our organic rosemary oil is obtained from rosemary grown in Spain. The rosemary comes from the last harvest and is grown, processed and bottled in Europe.
Scent: This premium organic rosemary oil has a fresh, camphor-like, green, woody, herbaceous aroma.
HOW TO USE
- Burn 4-5 drops of the oil with a layer of water in an oil burner, and place the oil burner on the nearest table to you so you can inhale oils.
- Muscle aches: Add 4 drops into 10 ml of carrier oil (anything you have at home like peanut oil or olive oil) and massage into the sore muscles.
- Low waste packaging: packaged in glass bottles with wooden caps, to be as plastic-free as possible. They have a small dropper/stopper that allows you to control the pouring per drop and to make sure the oil doesn't soak into the wooden cap.
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Portuguese brand
- 8ml / 0.27 oz
Avoid use during pregnancy. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Do not use on damaged or irritated skin. If you are pregnant or have a medical condition, seek advice before use. In the event of skin irritation, immediately discontinue use and seek medical advice. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. Flammable. Store in a cool and dark place.