Organic Essential Oil - Patchouli
Essential oils are extracted from medicinal plants and have a stimulating and healing effect on muscles and organs. Each essential oil has its own strength and application. The essential oils carry the essence and fragrance of the plants they're extracted from, also making them perfect to natural fragrance your home. These organic essential oils are suitable to use with any oil burner or diffuser.
- Origin: Sri Lanka
- Method: Steam Distillation
- Aroma: Rich/Earthy/Smoky/Sweet
- Extracted from: Young Leaves & Stems
- Latin name: Pogostemon Cablin Bentham
Aromatic benefits: Calming & Relaxing - Patchouli may promote a feeling of calmness and relaxation and is used in ayurvedic medicine to relieve anxiety, stress & depression.
Also used for:
- Skincare: Patchouli's antifungal, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties can help soothe the skin of dryness, acne & eczema.
- Dandruff: Patchouli may help relieve dandruff when applied to the scalp. Add a few drops to a carrier oil and massage into your scalp, or add a few drops to your shampoo.
Essential Oil: Essential oils are extracted from medicinal plants and have a stimulating and healing effect on muscles and organs. Bio Scents has an extensive series of essential oils, each with its own strength and application.
Patchouli oil: Our organic patchouli oil is obtained from the leaves and stems of the patchouli plant, an evergreen, bushy herb that grows about 75 cm in height. The patchouli essential oil is extracted from patchouli from Sri Lanka, where it grows natively.
Scent: This premium organic patchouli oil has a naturally rich, earthy, smoky and slightly sweet scent.
HOW TO USE
- Burn 4-5 drops of the oil with a layer of water in an oil burner, and place the oil burner on the nearest table to you so you can inhale oils to help you to calm and relax.
- Add 4 drops to 10ml carrier oil (can be any carrier oil you have around, like peanut or olive oil) and massage the oil into your skin.
- Add 4-5 drops of the oil to your shampoo to help relieve dandruff.
- Add 4-5 drops of patchouli essential oil to a carrier oil and add to a hot bath before going to bed.
- Low waste packaging: packaged in glass bottles with wooden caps, to be as plastic-free as possible. They have a small dropper/stopper that allows you to control the pouring per drop and to make sure the oil doesn't soak into the wooden cap.
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Portuguese brand
- 8ml / 0.27 oz
Do not use undiluted on the skin. Do not use it on damaged or irritated skin. If you are pregnant or have a medical condition, seek advice before use. In the event of skin irritation, immediately discontinue use and seek medical advice. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. Flammable. Store in a cool and dark place.