Organic Essential Oil - Lemon
Essential oils are extracted from medicinal plants and have a stimulating and healing effect on muscles and organs. Each essential oil has its own strength and application. The essential oils carry the essence and fragrance of the plants they're extracted from, also making them perfect to naturally fragrance your home. These organic essential oils are suitable to use with any oil burner or diffuser.
- Origin: Italy
- Method: Cold pressed
- Aroma: Fresh/fruity/sweet/light
- Extracted from: Rind of fruit
Aromatic Benefits: Uplifting & Decreases nausea - Lemon oil lightens the mood, reduces stress and anxiety & decreases feelings of nausea. It's also an antibacterial oil which makes it good to treat small wounds and antioxidants that brighten and preserve your skin.
Blends well with: Eucalyptus, Lavender, Sweet orange, Rosemary, Tea tree, Ylang Ylang
Also used for: Cleaning: Lemon oil is antibacterial and removes stains, so it's perfect to use as an alternative to chemical cleaning products. Like all antibacterial oils, it's also great to use 2-3 drops in the fabric softener tray of your washing machine.
Essential Oil: Essential oils are extracted from medicinal plants and have a stimulating and healing effect on muscles and organs. Bio Scents has an extensive series of essential oils, each with its own strength and application.
Lemon oil: Our organic lemon oil is obtained from lemon grown in Italy. The lemon comes from the last harvest and is grown, processed and bottled in Europe.
Scent: This premium organic lemon oil has a sweet, light, fruity and fresh citrus aroma.
HOW TO USE
- Burn 4-5 drops of the oil with a layer of water in an oil burner, and place the oil burner on the nearest table to you so you can inhale oils.
- Add one drop to a teaspoon of carrier oil (any oil you have at home like peanut or olive oil) and apply to the small wound.
- Add 4 drops to a carrier oil of your choice and apply to the skin as a body oil to brighten and preserve your skin.
- Low waste packaging: packaged in glass bottles with wooden caps, to be as plastic-free as possible. They have a small dropper/stopper that allows you to control the pouring per drop and to make sure the oil doesn't soak into the wooden cap.
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Portuguese brand
- 8ml / 0.27 oz
Do not use undiluted on the skin. Do not use on damaged or irritated skin. If you are pregnant from suffering from a medical condition, you must complete live use beforehand. In the event of skin irritation, immediately discontinue use and seek medical advice. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. Flammable. Store in a cool and dark place.