Organic Essential Oil - Cedarwood
Essential oils are extracted from medicinal plants and have a stimulating and healing effect on muscles and organs. Each essential oil has its own strength and application. The essential oils carry the essence and fragrance of the plants they're extracted from, also making them perfect to natural fragrance your home. These organic essential oils are suitable to use with any oil burner or diffuser.
- Origin: Morocco
- Method: Steam Distillation
- Aroma: Woody/Soft/Warm
- Extracted from: Wood chips and shavings
- Latin name: Cedrus Atlantica
Aromatic Benefits: Relaxing & anti-anxiety - Cedarwood has sedative properties, helping you relax and get to sleep, and is known to have a soothing effect on your mood.
Blends well with Bergamot, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Sweet Orange, Rosemary, Ylang ylang
Also used for:
- Skincare: Cedarwood has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties that helps soothing acne, irritation, inflammation, redness and itchiness.
- Haircare: Cedarwood essential oil is known to cleanse and enhance circulation to the scalp, tighten the follicles, stimulate healthy growth, reduce thinning, and slow hair loss.
- Insect repellent: Cedarwood oil helps repel fleas, ticks, and moths. (Note: unlike lavender, cedarwood isn't known to repel mosquitos.)
Essential Oil: Essential oils are extracted from medicinal plants and have a stimulating and healing effect on muscles and organs. Bio Scents has an extensive series of essential oils, each with its own strength and application.
Lemongrass Oil: Our organic cedarwood oil is obtained from cedar trees, an evergreen tree that grows over 30 meters high. The cedarwood essential oil is extracted from trees in the Moroccan part of the Atlans Mountains, where they grow natively. Cedars can live up to 2.000 years and is a protected species. The essential oils are therefore extracted from the chips and shavings from certified sawmills.
Scent: This premium organic cedarwood oil has a naturally woody, warm, soft and slightly sweet and balsamic scent.
HOW TO USE
Burn 4-5 drops of the oil with a layer of water in an oil burner, and place the oil burner on the nearest table to you so you can inhale oils to help you to calm and relax.
Add 4 drops to 10ml carrier oil (can be any carrier oil you have around, like peanut or olive oil) and massage the oil into your skin.
Add 4-5 drops of the oil to your shampoo to support hair growth and help ease itchy and flaky scalp.
Add 4-5 drops of cedarwood essential oil to a carrier oil and add to a hot bath before going to bed.
- Low waste packaging: packaged in glass bottles with wooden caps, to be as plastic-free as possible. They have a small dropper/stopper that allows you to control the pouring per drop and to make sure the oil doesn't soak into the wooden cap.
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Portuguese brand
- 8ml / 0.27 oz
Do not use undiluted on the skin. Do not use it on damaged or irritated skin. If you are pregnant or have a medical condition, seek advice before use. In the event of skin irritation, immediately discontinue use and seek medical advice. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children. Flammable. Store in a cool and dark place.