Organic Cotton Liners
What you put against your skin matters. &Sisters premium liners made with certified organic cotton are designed to enhance your wellbeing. They are both healthy and high-performing, designed to keep you feeling fresh on even the lightest of days.
These premium liners, made with organic cotton, are designed to enhance your wellbeing.
Better for your body, our planet, and for womankind: No synthetics. No harmful chemicals. No perfumes.
Better for our planet:
- Sustainably-produced organic cotton, grown without the need for chemical fertilizers, herbicides, or pesticides
- Our cotton is purified in a Totally Chlorine Free (TCF) process meaning no chlorine or dioxins.
- Biodegradable cotton pad and bio-film backing sheet and wrapper
- Environmentally friendlier than synthetic, mass-market alternatives
- Made with organic cotton certified by ICEA certificate: GOTS 2010-009 according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
- Low waste: Individually wrapped in a compostable packsheet
- Made with pure 100% certified natural organic cotton
- No synthetics. No harmful chemicals. No perfumes. No colourants
- Better comfort: ultra-thin, soft and breathable
- Better protection: uniquely woven cotton core for maximum absorbency, with a waterproof back sheet ensuring the skin is kept clean and dry
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Hypoallergenic: pH neutral for sensitive skin
- Clinically tested
- UK brand, fairly produced in Spain
Made with 100% certified organic cotton. Each liner contains 73% organic cotton and 27% biodegradable biopolymer derived from cornstarch (the waterproof back sheet).
**Now you are thinking "hmm? isn't biodegradable plastic also bad and why not choose reusable liners instead of disposable?"
For menstrual products it's really really hard to find 100% plastic-free products since they need to be leakproof and hygienic, and also the wrapping needs to keep moisture away so the product isn't ruined. In such a case we choose the most sustainable option available which we found is the amazing brand &Sisters. In regards to reusable products, those do not work for everyone since every body is different and everyone's preference is different. Sometimes disposable menstrual products are the only option when you are on the go or traveling. Overall, we want to offer comfortable and sustainable menstrual products for everyone. **
ABOUT THE BRAND
"As our name suggests, there is more than one woman behind our company, &SISTERS is the brainchild of daughter and mother duo Lucy and Claire Lettice.
Having experienced, first-hand, the shame and hardship that comes with lack of access to safe period products, they decided to take action. Drawing on Claire’s entrepreneurial background and Lucy’s expertise as a buyer, they dreamt up a model for a new kind of conscious period product - one that was kind to women’s bodies, kind to the planet, and could genuinely contribute to the fight against period poverty.
We’re totally transparent about our products, our ingredients, and our production processes. We only use the best ingredients – we’re always testing and improving our products to give you quality period protection.
We’re dedicated to using the most earth-friendly ingredients and processes out there. We help you help the planet – we’re doing everything we can to reduce the environmental impact of period products.
We’re on a mission to ensure that our sisters are never held back by their period. 10% of our profits support women’s health, education, and economic empowerment across the globe."