Organic Carrot Oil 100ml
Fushi Fresh-Pressed® Organic Carrot Oil is triple infused and rich in beta-carotene, to help lift dull, uneven skin.
Carrot oil is created by infusing carrot tissue into Sweet Almond oil. Beta-carotene helps to support the skin’s natural defense against the sun, whilst replenishing the skin with a natural glow. May be used around the delicate eye area, also on fine lines and sun-damaged skin. Deeply orange-tinted, it leaves the skin with a natural sun-kissed glow. Oil may stain, ensure it is thoroughly massaged into the skin.
**Please note that this product has a tiny bit of plastic. It has an inner plastic dropper inside for easy and safe dispensing**
HOW TO USE
- Massage a few drops into clean skin as a daily moisturizer, use as a face/body oil.
- Or use as an ingredient in a DIY body/face oil or body butter.
- Low waste packaging:
- Comes in a recyclable glass jar to protect contents from heat, light, oxidation, and moisture
- Has an inner plastic dropper inside for easy and safe dispensing.
- And an outer metal cap
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Cold-pressed & unrefined
- Free from preservatives and toxic chemicals
- Suitable for all skin types
- Made in the UK
Organic, Cold-pressed, Unrefined Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Daucus Carrot (Carrot). 90-day infusion.
Certified Organic by the Soil Association Licence No: DA22368. PRESSED FROM FRESH Our oils are pressed from this season’s fresh harvest of seeds, nuts and kernels, to retain quality potency and efficacy. This is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics.