Organic Camellia Oil
Fushi Fresh-Pressed® Organic Camellia Oil is a light, easily absorbed, and protective oil.
Camellia Oil is known for its multi-purpose moisturizing properties. It penetrates quickly, leaving the skin with optimum hydration and no greasy feel. It has a silky, creamy texture and is non-comedogenic. It can be used on fine lines, and the appearance of pores and may be used on stretch marks. Camellia oil contains Vitamins, Polyphenols, and natural antioxidants that safeguard your skin from the damaging effects of environmental exposure and free radicals.
Fushi uses purely natural ingredients from organic farming. This is a non-standardized, unrefined, and natural oil. Each batch varies and exhibits some unique characteristics. Sediment or natural particles of the ingredients may be visible in the oil. This is simply because our oils are never refined, deodorized, or filtered, and that doesn't mean the oil is defective.
**Please note that this product has a tiny bit of plastic. It has an inner plastic dropper inside for easy and safe dispensing**
HOW TO USE
- Massage a few drops into clean skin as a daily moisturizer, or use as a face/body oil.
- Or use it as an ingredient in a DIY body/face oil or body butter.
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- 100% pure, cold-pressed and unrefined
- Free from preservatives and toxic chemicals
- Naturally sun or air-dried ingredients, preserving nutrients & quality
- Suitable for all skin types
- Made in the UK
- Size: 50ml or 100ml
This product is not 100% plastic-free but it is very low waste:
- Comes in a recyclable glass jar to protect contents from heat, light, oxidation, and moisture
- Has an inner plastic dropper inside for easy and safe dispensing.
- And an outer metal cap
Camellia japonica, Camellia Seed oil cold pressed unrefined organic. Certified Organic by the Soil Association.