Organic Calendula Oil
Fushi Fresh-Pressed® 100% pure Calendula oil, made by infusing calendula flowers in organic Sweet Almond oil, to offer softening and soothing oil for all skin types and ideal for baby skin.
Calendula oil is a gentle soothing oil, ideal for baby skin, and for tending flared up and irritated skin. Made with a high-strength infusion of pure Calendula flowers, macerated into organic Sweet Almond oil for three months to create a luxurious therapeutic skin healing oil. Sweet Almond oil resists oxidization which makes it the ideal carrier oil to create a premium Calendula oil that nurtures and protects all skin types.
**Please note that this product has a tiny bit of plastic. It has an inner plastic dropper inside for easy and safe dispensing**
HOW TO USE
- Massage gently onto wet or dry skin after showering. Perfect as an all-over body moisturiser. Great for babies and children.
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Cold-pressed & unrefined
- Free from preservatives and toxic chemicals
- Suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive and for babies
- Cold-pressed in the UK
This product is not 100% plastic-free but it is very low waste:
- Comes in a recyclable glass jar to protect contents from heat, light, oxidation, and moisture
- Has an inner plastic dropper inside for easy and safe dispensing.
- And an outer metal cap
Calendula officinalis Flores (organic fresh British Marigold flowers), Prunus dulcis (organic unrefined cold-pressed Golden Sweet Almond oil).
Fushi Calendula oil is triple infused for 3 months on a 1:1 ratio of herb to oil. This provides a guaranteed laboratory tested minimum of 4000mg/ltr of Terpenes. Triple infused over a 3 month period. Certified Organic by the Soil Association Licence No: DA22368.