Organic Black Seed Oil
Fushi Fresh-Pressed® 100% pure Black Seed oil is an ancient and powerful medicinal oil known for its many protective benefits.
Unrefined and cold-pressed, our Black Seed oil is pressed from the highest quality Egyptian seeds. An ancient energizing oil, it is also known as Kalonji Seed, and taken internally it is supportive of the body’s functions and known for its powerful protective plant compounds. With its potent nutrient profile, topically Black Seed oil helps tackle dry, itchy, and scaly skin conditions. It may be used on problem skin to help promote a clear complexion. May also be used as a natural chest rub.
**Please note that this product has a tiny bit of plastic. It has an inner plastic dropper inside for easy and safe dispensing**
HOW TO USE
- Take 1-2 teaspoons daily with food or as directed by a practitioner. Can be drizzled on a salad or blended into a smoothie.
- Massage externally into the affected area or may be used as a chest rub.
- Or use it as an ingredient in a DIY body/face oil or body butter.
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- 100% pure, cold-pressed and unrefined
- Free from preservatives and toxic chemicals
- Naturally sun or air-dried ingredients, preserving nutrients & quality
- Suitable for all skin types
- Made in the UK
This product is not 100% plastic-free but it is very low waste:
- Comes in a recyclable glass jar to protect contents from heat, light, oxidation, and moisture
- Has an inner plastic dropper inside for easy and safe dispensing.
- And an outer metal cap
Organic Black Cumin Oil - Organic Oil of Nigella sativa, Cold Pressed, Unrefined, Organic. Country of origin: Egypt Certified Organic by the Soil Association Licence No: DA22368. EU Organic Certified GB-ORG-05 EU/non-EU agriculture.