Oil Pulling Mouthwash - English Peppermint
This blend of organic Coconut oil and Peppermint oil holds extremely effective anti-anaerobic properties, attacking bacteria that thrive in a low oxygen environment such as the mouth, and can lead to gum disease. For this reason, Peppermint is one of our favorite oils for use in oral care.
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil – Known for its powerful antibacterial properties, coconut oil has long been used to draw out toxins and impurities. Not only does this natural oil help fight against bacteria, but it also promotes healing and healthy gums.
HOW TO USE
- Take 1-2 teaspoons of oil
- Swish around the mouth for 5 up to 20 minutes
- Spit out without rinsing
- Store in a dry place up to 12 months from opening
- Free from Fluoride, SLS & Glycerin
- Plaque reducing blend with organic Coconut oil
- PETA Cruelty-free & Vegan
- In a recyclable aluminum lid and compostable box
- 100ml: 10-12 applications, 275ml: 25-30 applications
Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride*^, Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Mentha Piperita Oil*^, Tocopherol^, Limonene*^