Nourishing Wood Wax - Wood Remedy
Wood Remedy is part of a range of nourishing and restorative balms to encourage you to repair and relove your old before buying new.
Wood Remedy enhances, feeds, and protects natural woods and veneers, creating a natural luster. This product can be used on all-natural woods which it will feed and protect.
Handmade with British beeswax and ethically sourced natural plant-based oils and butters. This natural product doesn't contain any solvents, silicon, spirits, thinning agents, turpentines, soy, palm, or carnauba waxes.
HOW TO USE
- Always do a patch test before use!
- Use the lint-free cloth and buff-ball provided with your wax
- Take a small amount, a little goes a long way so use sparingly!
- Rub into the wood in circular motions
- Aim for an even coat over the whole surface covering small areas at a time rather than large sways
- Allow to dry, then get buffing
- Repeat 2 or 3 times until a lovely luster is achieved
- Repeat 2 to 3 times a year once a layer is achieved
The wood will darken if currently unprotected or dried. There is no colorant added just natural beeswax and oils which create a protective barrier and bring out the original bloom in the wood. The beeswax is antibacterial which will further act as a natural barrier agent.
- 100% natural beeswax, nut, and plant-based oils
- 90% British ingredients
- Handmade in the UK
- Packaging made from vegan-friendly recycled products
- Contains no solvents, silicon, spirits, thinning agents, turpentines, soy, palm or carnauba waxes
- Not for consumption
- Natural Beeswax
- Rapeseed and Walnut Oil
- Shea Butter