Nourishing Leather Wax - Leather Revive
Leather Revive is part of a range of nourishing and restorative balms to encourage you to repair and relove your old before buying new.
Leather Revive nourishes and conditions natural leather sofas, shoes, boots, and handbags - the list is endless! Not to be used however on suede or aniline products.
Handmade with British beeswax and ethically sourced natural plant-based oils and butters. This natural product doesn't contain any solvents, silicon, spirits, thinning agents, turpentines, soy, palm, or carnauba waxes.
HOW TO USE
- Always do a patch test before use!
- Use the lint-free cloth and buff-ball provided with your wax
- Take a small amount and rub directly onto the leather, a little goes a long way so use sparingly!
- Allow the wax to soak into the leather
- Allow the wax to dry before reapplying until you've reached a lovely natural barrier
- 100% natural beeswax, nut, and plant-based oils
- 90% British ingredients
- Handmade in the UK
- Packaging made from vegan-friendly recycled products
- Contains no solvents, silicon, spirits, thinning agents, turpentines, soy, palm or carnauba waxes
- Do not consume
- Natural Beeswax
- Almond and Walnut Oil
- Shea Butter