Mineral Zinc Sunscreen SPF30 - Face & Sport - White
The Suntribe Face & Sport Sunscreen is developed in Sweden from 100% natural and organic ingredients. Gentle on your skin and safe for the environment, especially for coral reefs.
This zinc sunscreen builds a protective shield on top of your skin from the first moment of application, providing broad-spectrum SPF 30 protection against UVA & UVB rays (blocks 97% of UVB rays). This sports sunscreen contains Non-Nano Zinc Oxide which according to research is the safest available UV-filter for human health, corals, and marine life.
Thick, visible sports formula which works in all temperatures and has ideal consistency in temperatures above 20 degrees. This natural zinc sunscreen is the ideal to protect sensitive areas of your face, such as ears, nose and lips in warm to tropical conditions. Hypoallergenic – suitable for kids and all skin types. Completely free from synthetic chemicals, preservatives and perfumes which makes it a natural and safe alternative for heavy-duty sun protection and long-lasting water resistance and sweat resistance.
HOW TO USE
The thick formula is developed mainly for application on your face, shoulders, hands, and arms. Easiest to apply at room temperature (21 degrees or above). In colder temperatures, keep the tin in your pocket or warm it in your hand for a minute. Apply a transparent layer when spending up to two hours under low sun exposure (before 11 am or after 4 pm). When spending the whole day in highly reflexive environments (snow/water) or under high sun exposure (11 am-4 pm), apply a thick visible layer.
Here's a video on how to use
- Plastic-free comes in a recycled aluminum tin with recycled paper labels.
- SPF 30, broad-spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays. Blocks 97% of UVB rays.
- 100% natural and organic ingredients.
- Extremely water and sweat resistant, whitening.
- Developed with surf teachers, perfect for all action sports such as surfing, kiting, running, hiking, sailing, climbing, and skiing.
- Reef safe & gentle on your skin (hypoallergenic)
- Shelf life: 3 years. One tin lasts for 2-3 months when applied daily
- Made in the EU
Non-Nano Zinc Oxide, Organic Beeswax, and Organic Coconut Oil – that’s all!
- Non-Nano Zinc Oxide provides safe sun protection: Non-Nano Zinc Oxide makes this the perfect sunscreen for a day at the beach. It is a mineral UV filter that provides broad-spectrum SPF 30 sun protection and is safe for your skin and the environment (reef safe). Blocks 97% of UVB rays and protects you from UVA rays as well.
- Organic Beeswax provides water resistance: Beeswax makes this zinc sunblock highly water and sweat resistant and protects your skin from external damage.
- Organic Coconut Oil nourishes: Coconut Oil provides moisture, has antibacterial properties, and a high content of minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins. Nourishes and boosts your skin, plus it smells divine!
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, whether you live in the Netherlands or an international country. Every order is provided with Track & Trace so you can follow your package.
SHIPPING - THE NETHERLANDS
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 1-3 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: €4,95 for all orders.
- Free shipping: If your order is above €50,- then the shipping costs are free.
All of our orders will be shipped with Fietskoeriers, which is the most sustainable shipping option available in the Netherlands. The bicycle courier collects the packages from us daily and they strive to deliver all packages in the Netherlands within 24 hours.
The bicycle couriers deliver the packages from Tuesday to Friday between 6:00 PM and 10:00 PM. If you are not at home when the delivery person comes to your door, they will always try to deliver your package to your neighbors. Is it not working with your neighbors? The bicycle couriers make three delivery attempts, after three failed delivery attempts your package is returned to us at Plastic Free Amsterdam On Saturday, the packages are delivered by DHL, in collaboration with Fietskoeriers.nl.
Change delivery day or address?
If your package is delivered by bicycle, you can. The track & trace message you receive will state whether your package will be delivered by bicycle. To change the delivery day or delivery address, it is best to contact Fietskoeriers.nl via the chat function on the website, mail or via Whatsapp:+31 6 14435193.
How does Fietskoeriers.nl work?
The city is the domain of bicycles. That is why green gas cars drive to the outskirts of the city and the bicycle couriers deliver the packages by bicycle from there. In this way, we reduce the traffic pressure in the city and limit CO2 emissions to a minimum.
These bicycle couriers currently cycle in 30 cities, but not yet in the rest of the Netherlands. It is therefore possible that their partner, DHL, will deliver your package. And that is still sustainable! By combining delivery in rural areas with a different carrier, the vans are fuller and no CO2-emitting vehicles are added on the highway. DHL also has the sustainable bar high, by 2050 they want to be completely emission-free. The track & trace message that we will send you states whether the bicycle couriers will deliver your package or whether DHL will do so.
- Austria ( home - €10,30; service point - €6,50)
- Belgium (€8,00)
- Czechia (€13,55)
- Estonia (home - €15,20; service point - €14,10)
- France (home - €11,75; service point - €8,75)
- Germany (€6,45)
- Hungary (€13,55)
- Ireland (€15,20)
- Italy (€15,40)
- Latvia ( home -€17,45; service point - €16,30)
- Liechtenstein (€14,10)
- Lithuania (€16,30)
- Luxembourg (home - €9,75; service point - €7,35)
- Monaco (€13,05)
- Poland (€13,55)
- Portugal (€14,10)
- Slovenia (€15,20)
- Slovakia (€14,10)
- Spain (15,20)
- Sweden (€13,05)
- United Kingdom (€9,45)
- Shipping time: Delivery usually takes about 2-5 business days after your order is processed.
- Shipping costs: The shipping costs are displayed next to the country name. We do not have a standard international shipping fee because we want you to know exactly what the costs are. This way you know you won't pay too much.
PICK UP YOUR ORDER IN AMSTERDAM?
You can pick up your order in our storage unit in the Bijlmerbajes located on H.J.E. Wenckebachweg 48 in Amsterdam. You can choose for pickup at checkout. Carefully read the instructions given.
If you have any questions, you can contact us: