Shaving Soap - Charcoal + White Clay
For a soft and silky natural foam!
Traditional beard soap made in France with jojoba oil, white clay, and activated charcoal, for a detoxifying result, best for delicate and sensitive skin.
The philosophy behind old-fashioned shaving is to rediscover the pleasure of the blade. No more synthetic foams, you get a real natural and creamy foam
After the razor, soap is the most important part of the shaving kit. Its use is the real secret of shaving. Channel your inner badger and let your beard skills speak for themself!
- Develops an abundant foam, which "sticks" to the skin. The result is a soft, smooth creamy texture on the face
- Jojoba oil regulates sebum secretion
- The white clay is present to promote gliding and its silky side for sensitive skins
- Activated charcoal brings its detoxifying properties
HOW TO USE
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water to prepare your skin before shaving. This will allow your skin to soften and pores to open.
- If you have, apply a pre-shaving oil, this can help with the shaving process.
- Wet the top of your soap with some lukewarm water.
- Wet your shaving brush and squeeze out excess water.
- Brush the soap in circular motions until sufficient foam has been created.
- Apply this foam to your face in circular motions to densify and spread the foam.
- Start shaving and rinse afterward! It's suggested to rinse with cold water in order to help your pores close.
- If you have, use your Alum stone to finish the process.
- Made in the Alps in France
- Plastic-free: paper packaging
- Also suitable for ladies "Gentlemen, you don't have a monopoly on soap."
- Vegan & cruelty-free
- Active Ingredients: Jojoba oil, activated charcoal, alum stone
- Size: 65g
Sodium palmate (organic and fair trade palm oil)**,Sodium cocoate (Organic coconut oil)**, water, Glycerin (organic glycerin)**, Buxus chinensis (organic jojoba oil), kaolin (White clay), charcoal (Activated charcoal), sodium citrate
**processed from organic ingredients (saponification process)
*from organic farming
99.5% of the total ingredients are of natural origin
71% of the total ingredients are from organic farming
100% of the vegetable ingredients are from organic farming
Palm oil, what? Before you get on your high horse about palm oil young cowboy, let me explain. This one is RSPO certified, meaning it's organic, fair trade and from sustainable farming (harvested at maturity and not from deforestation).
ABOUT THE BRAND
Into The Beard was created by two childhood friends from the Jura who are passionate about mountains and wide-open spaces and who have always dreamed of settling down in the Alps. Yann started everything six years ago, after a sabbatical year in Australia. Back in France, he realized that there were not enough cosmetic brands dedicated to beards, and even fewer natural products.
Using his expertise in biochemistry, he started to concoct his own products and shared them with his bearded friends, especially Adrien who brought his knowledge in digital communication in the Into The Beard adventure.
Today it is in Saint-Gervais-Les-Bains that the two partners have set up shop to develop products inspired by alpine nature.