Natural Rubber Hair Ties - 27 pack
Style hair without harming the environment with this pack of 27 eco-friendly hair bands. The bands are made from natural rubber and organic cotton, making them a great plastic-free alternative to the standard synthetic hair bands widely available.
Hundreds of millions of people around the world use hair bands, and almost all of them are made from synthetic materials that either never ever decompose or take thousands of years to do so. When thinking about how many hair bands in our life that we have snapped, lost, thrown out, or see left on the ground outside somewhere, they regrettably end up in landfills, polluting our environment.
At the end of its life, each tie can be put in with the household compost.
- Made with natural rubber and GOTS certified organic cotton
- Thick, soft, and durable
- 100% biodegradable & compostable
- Colored with natural, azo-free dyes
- Suitable for all genders and ages over 3 years
- Great for ponytails, man buns, and braids
- 0.5cm thick - can be stretched up to a maximum of 19cm.
- Packaging made from 100% recycled kraft board
- Made responsibly in China