Natural Chewing Gum - English Peppermint
Made from Chicle & Arabic Gum from the Sapodilla & Acacia Trees, these natural chewing gums are flavored with Peppermint & Xylitol for a cool, refreshing mouth sensation.
Our gums add freshness to your breath while removing food particles and bacteria associated with bad breath and tooth decay. The act of chewing gum produces saliva to wash out the mouth and wash away bacteria, protecting teeth from bacterial acid causing decay.
HOW TO USE
- Take one gum after a meal
- Chew for up to 20 minutes
- Dispose of with food or compostable waste
- Gum made from Sapodilla Chicle & Acacia Gum
- With plaque & cavities reducing Xylitol
- PETA cruelty-free & vegan certified
- Made in the UK
- Chewing gum are packaged in a recyclable/reusable glass jar with an aluminum lid
- The box is made from compostable craft paper and vegetable ink
Xylitol*^, Gum Base^, Calcium Carbonate*^, Flavouring*^, Gum Arabic^, Lecithin*^
ABOUT THE BRAND
"Georganics started with the goal of creating a full oral care package which is both 100% Natural and Sustainable. We believe it is not necessary to use harsh chemicals to maintain healthy teeth and gums. Instead we use simple ingredients form pure, organic sources which are safe for everyone."