Ceramic Moon Oil Burner
Both essential oils and wax melts are amazing to diffuse with an oil burner to fragrance your room in a natural way. The great thing about this oil burner is that the top can be taken off and also be used as a tea light holder.
This ceramic moon oil burner is hand-made in small batches by Studio Bloei. It is wheel-thrown and has a shiny white glaze.
This oil burner in combination with essential oil or a box of wax melts makes the perfect Christmas gift this year!
HOW TO USE
- If you're using essential oils, just add a layer of water in the cup of the oil burner, and add 3-10 drops of essential oil, depending on your preference. Place a tealight inside the oil burner and place it in the center of your room.
- If you're using wax melts, just place a wax melt in the cup of the oil burner, place a tealight inside the oil burner and place the burner in the center of your room. If your wax melt doesn't fragrance anymore, just add an extra couple drops of essential oils to the wax while it's hot, to re-fragrance the wax.
- Can be used as an oil burner or tea light holder
- Made from ceramic
- Finished with a shiny white glaze
- Handmade in small batches by Studio Bloei
- Please note that all pieces are unique and can vary slightly.