Mineral Toothpaste - Tea Tree
This natural mineral-rich toothpaste is blended with organic Tea Tree oil. Throughout history, Tea Tree leaves have been used to heal cuts, treat burns, and as a topical application for infections. When it comes to teeth it's one of the best solutions for healing gum disease.
The Fluoride and SLS-free formulation is an ideal replacement for conventional toothpaste.
HOW TO USE
Apply a pea-sized scoop onto a soft/medium toothbrush. Brush as usual for 2 minutes, leave longer for extra remineralization. Make sure no water enters the jar to avoid bacteria growth. Once the jar is opened store in a dry and warm place for up to 12 months.
- You can also get a spatula to scoop out the toothpaste
- Fluoride-free, SLS free & glycerin free
- PETA cruelty-free & vegan certified
- COSMOS certified organic
- Supply 60ml: 4 weeks / 120ml: 8 weeks / 1 person / twice a day
- Made in the UK
- Comes in a glass jar with a metal lid, which you can recycle or reuse as a jar :)
- Box made from compostable craft paper and vegetable ink
Calcium Carbonate^, Caprylic & Capric Triglyceride*^, Kaolin^, Cocos Nucifera Oil*^, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*^, Diatomaceous Earth*^, Sodium Bicarbonate^, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil*^, Tocopherol^, Limonene*^
ABOUT THE BRAND
"Georganics started with the goal of creating a full oral care package which is both 100% Natural and Sustainable. We believe it is not necessary to use harsh chemicals to maintain healthy teeth and gums. Instead we use simple ingredients form pure, organic sources which are safe for everyone."