Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 - Ocean Blue
The Suntribe Face & Sport Sunscreen is developed in Sweden from 100% natural and organic ingredients. Gentle on your skin and safe for the environment, especially for coral reefs.
This zinc sunscreen builds a protective shield on top of your skin from the first moment of application, providing broad-spectrum SPF 30 protection against UVA & UVB rays (blocks 97% of UVB rays). This sports sunscreen contains Non-Nano Zinc Oxide which according to research is the safest available UV-filter for human health, corals, and marine life.
Thick, visible sports formula which works in all temperatures and has ideal consistency in temperatures above 20 degrees. This natural zinc sunscreen is the ideal to protect sensitive areas of your face, such as ears, nose and lips in warm to tropical conditions. Hypoallergenic – suitable for kids and all skin types. Completely free from synthetic chemicals, preservatives and perfumes which makes it a natural and safe alternative for heavy-duty sun protection and long-lasting water resistance and sweat resistance.
Ocean Blue is Suntribe’s playful variant of our sports formula, and comes in a fun blue color created by the natural mineral ultramarine.
HOW TO USE
The thick formula is developed mainly for application on your face, shoulders, hands, and arms. Easiest to apply at room temperature (21 degrees or above). In colder temperatures, keep the tin in your pocket or warm it in your hand for a minute. Apply a transparent layer when spending up to two hours under low sun exposure (before 11 am or after 4 pm). When spending the whole day in highly reflexive environments (snow/water) or under high sun exposure (11 am-4 pm), apply a thick visible layer.
Here's a video on how to use
- Plastic-free comes in a recycled aluminum tin with recycled paper labels.
- SPF 30, broad-spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays. Blocks 97% of UVB rays.
- 100% natural and organic ingredients.
- Extremely water and sweat resistant
- Developed with surf teachers, perfect for all action sports such as surfing, kiting, running, hiking, sailing, climbing, and skiing.
- Reef safe & gentle on your skin (hypoallergenic)
- Not vegan (contains beeswax)
- Shelf life: 3 years. One tin lasts for 2-3 months when applied daily
- Made in the EU
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil°, Cera Alba (Beeswax)°, Non-Nano Zinc Oxide, CI 77007 (Ultramarine). °Organic
- Non-Nano Zinc Oxide provides safe sun protection: Non-Nano Zinc Oxide makes this the perfect sunscreen for a day at the beach. It is a mineral UV filter that provides broad-spectrum SPF 30 sun protection and is safe for your skin and the environment (reef safe). Blocks 97% of UVB rays and protects you from UVA rays as well.
- Organic Beeswax provides water resistance: Beeswax makes this zinc sunblock highly water and sweat resistant and protects your skin from external damage.
- Organic Coconut Oil nourishes: Coconut Oil provides moisture, has antibacterial properties, and a high content of minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins. Nourishes and boosts your skin, plus it smells divine!
- Mineral Ultramarine gives this sunscreen a natural blue colour: Ultramarine is a mineral approved for use in food and cosmetics and acts as a natural colorant: it gives this sunscreen a natural blue colour!